Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 19 2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jeanettes

Your first post was answered in the following link, please read it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6472486
I know what I need and if I stored all I had and then click batch plus 30 as shown in my winery. That should had been more than I needed. The clocked showed up for 6 hours and when I got home it wants me to open and make more which 31 should be plenty. Times like this I get fustrated
Old Nov 19 2021, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
I know what I need and if I stored all I had and then click batch plus 30 as shown in my winery. That should had been more than I needed. The clocked showed up for 6 hours and when I got home it wants me to open and make more which 31 should be plenty. Times like this I get fustrated
Hi Jeanettes

Im sorry if I dont completely understand.

You need 3 cider barrels for your quest but the winery only produce 2 every 6 hours.
If you clicked twice in Start batch in your winery then you will have to wait 12 hours to get 4 cider barrels no matter you only need 3.

That is why we always suggest to place more wineries on different farms. In your case if you click start batch in 2 wineries, then you will get 4 cider barrels in 6 hours.

It is always better to click in start batch button and not in +30 when you are working quests.
Old Nov 19 2021, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jeanettes

Im sorry if I dont completely understand.

You need 3 cider barrels for your quest but the winery only produce 2 every 6 hours.
If you clicked twice in Start batch in your winery then you will have to wait 12 hours to get 4 cider barrels no matter you only need 3.

That is why we always suggest to place more wineries on different farms. In your case if you click start batch in 2 wineries, then you will get 4 cider barrels in 6 hours.

It is always better to click in start batch button and not in +30 when you are working quests.
I have done this quest before. I do click start batch before clicking the 30. I will just got click again Never had this problem with this quest before. Thank you for you time
Old Nov 19 2021, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have done this quest before. I do click start batch before clicking the 30. I will just got click again Never had this problem with this quest before. Thank you for you time
Hi Jeanette,
If you have had this quest before then you had this same problem as you call it. A batch of the Cider barrels only produces 2 barrels and you need 3. Even if you clicked to start more than one batch it will still show only the first one being produced which would be 2/3 and the 6 hours until it was completed.

Any way you look at this with only 1 winery used it will take a total of 12 hours for it to complete the 2 batches needed. It can't do 2 batches at once. This is why we say when you need more than one batch which happens with most quests involving the winery that it is better to have more than one winery and start a batch in each one. Then it can complete all of the batches at the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jeanette,
If you have had this quest before then you had this same problem as you call it. A batch of the Cider barrels only produces 2 barrels and you need 3. Even if you clicked to start more than one batch it will still show only the first one being produced which would be 2/3 and the 6 hours until it was completed.

Any way you look at this with only 1 winery used it will take a total of 12 hours for it to complete the 2 batches needed. It can't do 2 batches at once. This is why we say when you need more than one batch which happens with most quests involving the winery that it is better to have more than one winery and start a batch in each one. Then it can complete all of the batches at the same time.
When you ipen to do the cider barrels you get 1 facility. How do you start in the second facility for it to go to that quest?
Old Nov 19 2021, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
When you ipen to do the cider barrels you get 1 facility. How do you start in the second facility for it to go to that quest?
Hi Jeanettes,
You would have to go to your facility manager or directly to it. The game picks the one on the lowest level farm which would be the first one in the list, so start the second batch in the next one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2021, 03:09 PM

Hi, I've been having a problem w/the last 2 quest lines. The last group, it suddenly completed all of my quests that had only 1 task left. I thought maybe it was a farm cache problem so I cleared that, but it just happened again. I like to save up my quests w/only 1 task left and then when I have about 3 or so, I'll complete them so that it's not so stressful getting 8 when I get large orders. Does anybody know why these are completing w/o me doing anything? An example is I currently have (or had) loading 1 bottle vaccinator, 2 coin sorters, and 1 copper flower vase. I had the vaccinator mostly done w/only the last task to go and was saving that until I have about 3 or so quests to finish. When I looked at it this morning, it was good and still waiting. When I just now looked at it, it was completed even though I didn't touch it. I still had 2 quests that are empty until tomorrow. I have 3 now since the game finished the one. Is there a new time limit on these aside from the 7 day one? Thanks!
Old Nov 27 2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I've been having a problem w/the last 2 quest lines. The last group, it suddenly completed all of my quests that had only 1 task left. I thought maybe it was a farm cache problem so I cleared that, but it just happened again. I like to save up my quests w/only 1 task left and then when I have about 3 or so, I'll complete them so that it's not so stressful getting 8 when I get large orders. Does anybody know why these are completing w/o me doing anything? An example is I currently have (or had) loading 1 bottle vaccinator, 2 coin sorters, and 1 copper flower vase. I had the vaccinator mostly done w/only the last task to go and was saving that until I have about 3 or so quests to finish. When I looked at it this morning, it was good and still waiting. When I just now looked at it, it was completed even though I didn't touch it. I still had 2 quests that are empty until tomorrow. I have 3 now since the game finished the one. Is there a new time limit on these aside from the 7 day one? Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne

To keep a quest you have to uncheck the last step so it is not started and completed when you fill your facilities.

If the last step for the bottle vaccinator was not unchecked and you filled your facilities then that is why it was completed.
Old Nov 27 2021, 04:08 PM

Oh, I thought that filling all my facilities didn't count towards quests. I guess I'll know for the future. Thanks!
Old Nov 27 2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Oh, I thought that filling all my facilities didn't count towards quests. I guess I'll know for the future. Thanks!
You are welcomo Sonshyne

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline