Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2014, 11:38 AM

Love the improvements to the Farm Stats - really brilliant being able to click on an item and go to that farm. Just a request - would it be possible to add the Brass sheets to the Long Bulkhead car? Pleeeeese. And also maybe the Ashphalt Barrels to the Long Tank car.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 28 2014, 11:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Got up late so behind,saw the new coin facility.Thank you.I must have at least 3 of them maybe more LOL Was there anything else newSeems in my old age I am sleeping more REALLY MESSING WITH MY FARMING IHANK YOU RAUL AND YOUR TEAM FOR ALL THE ENJOYMENT YOU BRING ME <3
Old Jun 28 2014, 03:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think I know what your referring to when the mayor says that you've already worked those factories. When I have not completed all of the facilities on a farm, either by backing out or having to refresh for some reason, If the msg pops up again: go thru each factory to see which ones may have been missed, that's if you want to take the time to make sure you get all of the products. I hope I've explained that alright.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 28 2014, 03:37 PM

Level:
XP:
Cool Too much too fast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
The new farms are way too expensive anyway ... I think I will also draw the line until there are ways of making coins more quickly
I agree with everything, I can't seem to earn enough money to purchase the farm expansions, I still haven't got the maximum sizes for all of the originals. Having too many New Releases so close together, takes the suspense out of the game. It's not necessary to have new releases every month, especially expanding the number of farms, I am still trying to figure out how I can increase my productivity & efficiency of working on my FT accts, & now I've fallen so far behind, I don't think I'll ever catch up. I think it would be really beneficial to offer new FarmCash factories/facilities rarely instead of frequently, there should be triple the amt of available FarmCoin factories than those avail for FarmCash. I am increasingly becoming negative with the FT co. bcuz they are taking advantage of those who have an addiction to the game, instead of taking advantage of those players who really want to enjoy the game for the best it has to offer, & don't have the income to spend on the games, & they don't feel like they are priority when adding new releases. It's very sad to see a great company switch their priorities in favor of those with the money.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 28 2014, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
with the constant addition of new factories, we are having difficulties with the constant "lack of" on main products. i used to have LOADS of lumbers in stock, not anymore. same with pile of gold, silver, etc. the textiles are ridiculous, even with 4 train carriages and those cars on all 4, i am constantly out of those specific items. lumber, metals, textiles, and the minerals. PLEASE DEVS, can you increase the output of those facilities, and maybe the train cars too? and as always, thanks for the updates, and all the new tools. and thanks much for all the hard work you guys(and girls) put into the game.
It takes a whole maple tree to make a porcupine brush handle in the Barber Supply
factory. Can't get much more unrealistic than that! C'mon devs we're wasting our over-scarce supplies of what ever planet this is.
Old Jun 28 2014, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
It takes a whole maple tree to make a porcupine brush handle in the Barber Supply
factory. Can't get much more unrealistic than that! C'mon devs we're wasting our over-scarce supplies of what ever planet this is.
Just to correct this it takes 1 maple lumber pile to make 20 brushes, not 1 brush.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 28 2014, 05:02 PM

Well I love the new facilities! I always look forward to new things, and I enjoy having to work a little harder to fill everything. For me, that's just part of the game...seeing what I am short on and figuring out how to make more. Strategy, that's all. Thank you Raul and team for an awesome update!
Old Jun 28 2014, 05:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I agree with everything, I can't seem to earn enough money to purchase the farm expansions, I still haven't got the maximum sizes for all of the originals. Having too many New Releases so close together, takes the suspense out of the game. It's not necessary to have new releases every month, especially expanding the number of farms, I am still trying to figure out how I can increase my productivity & efficiency of working on my FT accts, & now I've fallen so far behind, I don't think I'll ever catch up. I think it would be really beneficial to offer new FarmCash factories/facilities rarely instead of frequently, there should be triple the amt of available FarmCoin factories than those avail for FarmCash. I am increasingly becoming negative with the FT co. bcuz they are taking advantage of those who have an addiction to the game, instead of taking advantage of those players who really want to enjoy the game for the best it has to offer, & don't have the income to spend on the games, & they don't feel like they are priority when adding new releases. It's very sad to see a great company switch their priorities in favor of those with the money.
You know, just because they release them doesn't mean you have to buy them right then, they are not going away. And, sorry, who are you racing? You say you can't catch up, but you are only playing yourself, you know.

The golden thing about this game is that everyone plays at their own speed. If you are feeling pressure to perform, it's because YOU are pressuring yourself.

The devs have to keep people interested in the game, they have always had to do this, and it's not sad, it's normal, everybody pays in one way or another and it has been this way since day one. Maybe you wish it were free and lovely and it could make everyone happy every second of the day, but developers have to eat, too. If some of us didn't spend real money on this game, it would go away and nobody would get to play.

Enjoy the game, and don't 'race the oblivious cars', it'll be a lot more fun.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 28 2014, 05:05 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Well I love the new facilities! I always look forward to new things, and I enjoy having to work a little harder to fill everything. For me, that's just part of the game...seeing what I am short on and figuring out how to make more. Strategy, that's all. Thank you Raul and team for an awesome update!

Exactly!!! If it were easy, it would also be very boring!!! the updates just keep getting better and better, thanks from me, too!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 28 2014, 05:06 PM

Thanks, Taz, for the correction.

I bought a Public Restroom many moons ago, and it's not showing up in my Facility Manager, even though it appears to working. Suggestions?
Closed Thread