Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
Yes Taz, I'm sure. What I have now in storage (with the exception of a few items that didn't get zeroed out) is what I've managed to build up since the problem occurred. Most of my crops I had well over 250k of each many at higher levels than that. Now many of them are at zero as I try to refill them.
250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

As we can't refund the coin value on the forum. your best bet is to contact support. But it would be upto them as to if they do so or not.

Sorry i can't be of more help.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 19 2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
250K of everything is an extremely large amount, it is possible that it's just too much. Storage can only hold so much before it starts disappearing, although, there should be a warning when it is getting full.

As we can't refund the coin value on the forum. your best bet is to contact support. But it would be upto them as to if they do so or not.

Sorry i can't be of more help.
Yea, a warning would be nice. I've never had this problem before and I often sell off some of the products when they get too high but to wipe out almost everything I had was a little much. I've contacted support and will wait to see what happened. I've been playing this game almost from it's start and this is the first time anything like this has happened it was mind boggling to say the least.
Old Jun 19 2014, 06:33 PM

The updates are nice, but lately they seem to be geared toward making the bigger tools more efficient. If you already own the multi-planter, now you can use from storage...if you already own the 'harvest all' tools, now you can make a quest farm. Of course, you can go buy those tools. I know that's an option. It's just not a viable option for many people who play. I'm not asking for the big fancy upgrades to stop. Just throw a few crumbs down for those of us who are not able to spend actual dollars for virtual things. (Much as I would like to, and I understand that the devs need to eat. It's just that I do too.) I look forward to the updates to see if there are new animals, or crops. The trees were great. I enjoy them. New facilities I can buy with coins are nice too, but that creates a dilemma for me. It's getting harder and harder to keep up. Working my neighbors facilities, then taking care of my own can take me literally hours each day. I've played this game since it had one farm and 34 levels, but I'm afraid I may soon throw my hands up in frustration because there aren't enough hours in the day to live my life and take care of my farms too. I can see it getting to the point where you almost have to have the largest tools and the one click options and the trains dispatched so the mayor will do your neighbors facilities for you, or you won't be able to keep up. And at that point, I will have to sadly say goodbye.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Jun 19 2014, 09:59 PM

A strange thing just happened. I harvested my pig sties and the manure went into my storage. I don't want to sell it; how do I get it out of my Harvest and Storage in the shed.
Old Jun 19 2014, 10:32 PM

I have just seen someone on my home feeds page posted work of a Green House facility, or factory. I came in to my farms but I cannot find any of such factory or facility. What's going on??? Am I missing something???

Sandie Angel
Old Jun 19 2014, 10:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I have just seen someone on my home feeds page posted work of a Green House facility, or factory. I came in to my farms but I cannot find any of such factory or facility. What's going on??? Am I missing something???

Sandie Angel
A nursery maybe? There is one of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2014, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

The new release this month has some good items in them.

1. Since they made the Multi Planter work with storage items I went and purchased the 4x4, plus I also went and purchased the bulk selling and the bulk storage items so that I can redecorate all of my farms again, it is time to reorganize all of my facilities. Now it would be nice if the Multi Planter worked with the gift box (added to the suggestions section).

2. The new levels are nice, but I don't play the game to level up now that most of what I wanted is unlocked and the new farm is on hold for awhile.

3. I do like that they have added that when you bring something out of storage it asks which direction you want it to sit, there has been many time that I brought something out and it wouldn't fit cause it was facing the wrong way.

4. The improvements to the farm stats is wonderful, I enjoy that when you look at crops, flowers, trees and so forth that you can go straight to the farm that the items are on, plus if there is multiple farms you can click on it and it will show you which farms those items are on.

5. This is from a previous release, but they need to be thanked again. I do have to give special thanks to the dev's for the addition of the yellow lines (curved and straight), the addition of the alternate views of the white lines and the curved white lines, just thanking them in that release just wasn't enough, I had to do it again. I can now redecorate my farms, I was waiting for them to be released.

These are the improvements to the game that I think was the best of the new release. This has been and always will be the best game on Facebook.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 19 2014, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehansen View Post
A strange thing just happened. I harvested my pig sties and the manure went into my storage. I don't want to sell it; how do I get it out of my Harvest and Storage in the shed.
Looking at your data and I don't see it in your storage. Mouse over your Manure Spreader and see if it shows there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2014, 11:31 PM

Just checked and the manure has moved out of the shed!!!
Old Jun 20 2014, 04:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates happy farming all xx

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread