Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2021, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
ID# 1230480157...no Avatar, trains, boats, facilities, not receiving gifts as of yesterday, can't open gifts to store, no super-neighbors.. loaded the Opera browser since I'm on a new Apple Mac, cleaned my cache, rebooted, all updates are up to date. This is getting really old. Played here since almost the beginning, have neighbors who've not been affected.
Hi ginnymae,
I moved your post to the Migration thread as you can load the game. The HTML thread is only for those who can not get into the game. Please post any questions or problems here.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will read which features are allowed at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

There is more usefull information about features if you scroll down that page. We will update the information as soon as new features are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 11:18 AM

Crazy question. When I am seeding a field, and want to remove a seed or line of seeds to fix a mistake, I can remove the seed, then I have to go to a different field and come back so I can plow where the seed had been, and then I have to go to the different field and come back so I can plant on the place I just plowed. It's not a huge problem for me to do that, but it is annoying. Is a "fix" for that coming?
Old Jan 25 2021, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
Crazy question. When I am seeding a field, and want to remove a seed or line of seeds to fix a mistake, I can remove the seed, then I have to go to a different field and come back so I can plow where the seed had been, and then I have to go to the different field and come back so I can plant on the place I just plowed. It's not a huge problem for me to do that, but it is annoying. Is a "fix" for that coming?
Hi Furry,
Try just clicking on the same farm in the farm selector to refresh it. That way no loading another farm and saving on clicks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 01:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dofford,
When you add to your crops, flowers, trees, animal products, etc. in your storage you are only increasing the total amount of an existing item. That does not increase the storage percentage because you are not adding a new item. Where your storage goes up in percentage is when you are adding new products that weren't there already (non=ingredients) or say large boxes of a crop when you hire someone to harvest for you.
Well that"s good to know!!! TY

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2021, 01:31 PM

Default Can't empty gift box

Bill Bryan 1245312073 Unable to empty gifts. It's full. Should I assume this feature is not yet ready? Thank.
Old Jan 25 2021, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Bill Bryan 1245312073 Unable to empty gifts. It's full. Should I assume this feature is not yet ready? Thank.
Hi Fuzzy Focus

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have problems loading your farms.

You are right, the gift box has not been added yet.

You can go to the first post, first page of this thread where is posted which features are working at this moment and which ones have not been added yet.

Scroll down the page to read more usefull information. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 25 2021, 03:37 PM

I accept gifts from my neighbors, but nothing is showing in my gift box. I also do not have the ability to go Market through my Storage.

I am only able to send gifts, plant crops and harvest crops. That is all I am able to do on my farms.

With no timeframe for other items, I am thinking that I will be losing all my neighbors and be playing alone with no hope of advancement.

Very sad to have invested about 12yrs into this game and now can no longer enjoy it.
Old Jan 25 2021, 03:40 PM

Hi I have no complaints, Things are working really great. I'm using a iMac on Safari and things are running really fast and works so good. I just have one question. Is there any timeline on the gift box being up and running? That's it. Thank you so much for having everything working that we have right now. I understand all the pressure that y'all must be under, So again Thank You. = )
Old Jan 25 2021, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSturdevantAlt View Post
I accept gifts from my neighbors, but nothing is showing in my gift box. I also do not have the ability to go Market through my Storage.

I am only able to send gifts, plant crops and harvest crops. That is all I am able to do on my farms.

With no timeframe for other items, I am thinking that I will be losing all my neighbors and be playing alone with no hope of advancement.

Very sad to have invested about 12yrs into this game and now can no longer enjoy it.
Hi SrSturdevantAlt,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration. Please post here any questions or problems about the new version.
You do not have a gift box yet, but you can leave your gifts in the My Requests and they will be there after we get the gift box back.
If they told you tomorrow the facility manager (as an example) would be released and it wasn't because they discovered problems with it then you would be upset because they didn't release when they said. Sometimes and more often than not the conversion between l;anguages will not go smoothly.
Please be patient and know they are working hard at getting this completed. It is not fun for them and very frustrating, nor do they want tobe delaying the release of the rest of the functions.
Old Jan 25 2021, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMeyers View Post
Hi I have no complaints, Things are working really great. I'm using a iMac on Safari and things are running really fast and works so good. I just have one question. Is there any timeline on the gift box being up and running? That's it. Thank you so much for having everything working that we have right now. I understand all the pressure that y'all must be under, So again Thank You. = )
Hi TinaMeyers,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.
The developers do not tell us in advance of what they are working on for release. The only thing you can do is watch the first post of this thread for any updates.
Closed Thread