Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2021, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
I finally got my farms back. I cannot buy anything except to plant (
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
Finally found my farms, but cannot buy anything except crops (no tools, land or trees, etc). Cannot work on anyone elses farms nor can they work on mine
Hi thomsonmarilyn32

I moved your post to the Migration thread since you can load your farms.

This is a restricted version of the game, please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will read which features are allowed at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

There is more usefull information about features if you scroll down that page. We will update the information as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 25 2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Is there a way to see how much time until things pass: irrigation, fertilizing, crops ready?
I would like to know WHEN I can water crops, when manure expires, when crops are ready. In the Flash version we could see these stats but I don't see any way now.

Also, when I plant seeds the farm still shows as "plowed" when hovering cursor over it. It does not show what has been planted until I RELOAD the farm. Is this a bug or something needing developer action to come like 99% of the game still needing attention?
Hi John

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

Those features have not been added yet. For crops, as soon as you plant them, they show how much time to be ready and when you irrigate them that time changes to give you an idea of how much time you have to wait. For fertilizing, you can see the farm grid turns green when farms are out of fertilization.

You can go to the first post, first page of this thread to read which features are working right now and which ones have not been added yet.

Also you have more usefull information if you scroll down the page. We will update that thread as soon as new features are added.

I dont have problems planting crops, so please run memcache, link below, to see if that helps. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in other tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt help you, then clear your browser cache. Take in mind the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slower, maybe you have to wait 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 25 2021, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default map

125145454573726 user id
When i click on the map, it brings up nothing.
Old Jan 25 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdboyter View Post
125145454573726 user id
When i click on the map, it brings up nothing.
Hi mdboyter

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you can load the game.

The map feature has not been added yet.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will read which features are allowed at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

There is more usefull information about features if you scroll down that page. We will update the information as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:00 AM

1344203399 i can not do anything yet. when will i be able to??????
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkblackfoot View Post
1344203399 i can not do anything yet. when will i be able to??????
Hi kkblackfoot

This is a restricted version of the game.

If you go to the first post, first page of this thread you will find which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

There is also usefull information if you scroll down that page. We will update the information as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 25 2021, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
Hi All:

We all appreciate your hard work answering all of our questions & the Developers hard work converting out our game.

I have been harvesting Crops, Trees, Flowers & Fish everyday and of course not using any of these and my totals have greatly increased. But I started out with a storage % of 83% and it hasn't changed.

My question is, "Has the Storage % been turned off and we are going to loose a lot of products when it gets turned on. Or are we going to be able to keep our grown products and let the facilities lower these down through the normal course of playing the game."
I have over 1.7 billion units of crops, almost 700 million animal products, over 1 billion fish, over 255 million units of flowers and almost 1.3 billion tree products.
I have worked hard to build this inventory up and would hate to loose it because I wasn't able to use my facilities to help control it. (My inventory)

Should I quit planting and harvesting until the game is back to normal??
Hi dofford,
When you add to your crops, flowers, trees, animal products, etc. in your storage you are only increasing the total amount of an existing item. That does not increase the storage percentage because you are not adding a new item. Where your storage goes up in percentage is when you are adding new products that weren't there already (non=ingredients) or say large boxes of a crop when you hire someone to harvest for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 10:41 AM

You say:

"For crops, as soon as you plant them, they show how much time to be ready and when you irrigate them that time changes to give you an idea of how much time you have to wait. For fertilizing, you can see the farm grid turns green when farms are out of fertilization."

This does not solve the problem. I can't tell how much time any farm is STILL irrigated so no idea when I can irrigate it AGAIN. Same for fertilized. Yes, I can tell they ARE irrigated or fertilized but not when they will EXPIRE.

Also when I plant it does NOT tell me what has been planted or how long until they are ready. It just STILL says "plowed". I have to RELOAD the farm to see what is planted and how long until ready.
Old Jan 25 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You say:

"For crops, as soon as you plant them, they show how much time to be ready and when you irrigate them that time changes to give you an idea of how much time you have to wait. For fertilizing, you can see the farm grid turns green when farms are out of fertilization."

This does not solve the problem. I can't tell how much time any farm is STILL irrigated so no idea when I can irrigate it AGAIN. Same for fertilized. Yes, I can tell they ARE irrigated or fertilized but not when they will EXPIRE.

Also when I plant it does NOT tell me what has been planted or how long until they are ready. It just STILL says "plowed". I have to RELOAD the farm to see what is planted and how long until ready.
Hi John,
For the last problem it should show you the crop and time as soon as you set the tool down or it is dropped when farm is all planted. You should not have to reload your farms. At the most you might have to refresh that farm.
The othe to tool tips along with many others have not been added. Please be patient until they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2021, 11:03 AM

ID# 1230480157...no Avatar, trains, boats, facilities, not receiving gifts as of yesterday, can't open gifts to store, no super-neighbors.. loaded the Opera browser since I'm on a new Apple Mac, cleaned my cache, rebooted, all updates are up to date. This is getting really old. Played here since almost the beginning, have neighbors who've not been affected.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 25 2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Removed list - not needed since you can get into the game.
Closed Thread