Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 12 2022, 02:57 PM

Default super storage shed

i had 3 super storage sheds on my farm number 9........ for some reason i now have only 1 and seems some of the crops are missing as well at the bottom..... not sure why this happened... can someone help me??

thanks
jcloud
Old Oct 12 2022, 04:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i had 3 super storage sheds on my farm number 9........ for some reason i now have only 1 and seems some of the crops are missing as well at the bottom..... not sure why this happened... can someone help me??

thanks
jcloud
Hi Jcloud,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
Please provide the account ID for your farms. You can find that number at the bottom of the page with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 16 2022, 08:46 AM

Default Lost L SEA COAST

When moving large sea coast to another spot- it now registers as small coast.
I have lost 5 big sea coast as they are now small sea coast.
Old Oct 16 2022, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy44 View Post
When moving large sea coast to another spot- it now registers as small coast.
I have lost 5 big sea coast as they are now small sea coast.
Hi Tuffy,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. According to the data in your account you have no missing big seacoasts. You have 23 of them on your farms somewhere. They would not change size just by you moving them.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:31 AM

Angry Big sea coasts missing

I have lost eight of my Big Sea coasts. I moved these eight fom one position on the same farm from one spot to another and NOW the show as SMALL SEA COASTS. These were purchased using farm cash and of course gave better items for fish market. They show physically the size of Big Sea Coast but register as small. How do I get them back to what they were?
Old Oct 18 2022, 07:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffy44 View Post
I have lost eight of my Big Sea coasts. I moved these eight fom one position on the same farm from one spot to another and NOW the show as SMALL SEA COASTS. These were purchased using farm cash and of course gave better items for fish market. They show physically the size of Big Sea Coast but register as small. How do I get them back to what they were?
Hi tuffy,

Your post was moved to the same thread where your other post about this is.
The reply to it is the post before your post today, or you can click on this link to be taken to it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6513762

Please read that reply to you.

Please also try to find some time to learn how to find your posts in the forum, this next link will take to to instructions to help with that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 18 2022 at 08:00 AM.
Old Oct 21 2022, 08:25 PM

Default missing tool

a while back i purchased a Turbo Mobile Utility Carts for my husband's farm jth on mine it shows sent on his it shows reeived. it shows duplicate if you go to the store, i have hid everything but tools and went farm by farm no tool please help us. his email is email deleted by a mod for safety

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 21 2022 at 08:35 PM.
Old Oct 21 2022, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntholder View Post
a while back i purchased a Turbo Mobile Utility Carts for my husband's farm jth on mine it shows sent on his it shows reeived. it shows duplicate if you go to the store, i have hid everything but tools and went farm by farm no tool please help us. his email is email deleted by a mod for safety
Hi tntholder

I moved your post to the thread about Missing items.

I also deleted your husband email, it is not a good idea to post it in an open forum, instead it is better to post the user id number showing up at the bottom of the game screen.

I was able to check your husband account and the Mobile Utility Carts is missing.

Please contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 25 2022, 02:43 AM

My crops and cow milk are disappearing! I hired people to harvest my crops, went back to replant my farms and it was as if nothing had been harvested, I still had the same amount of crops that I had BEFORE the harvesting. I don't know wha is going on with the cow milk. I NEVER run out. I haven't added a bunch of new facilities that require milk, yet I can't keep any stored. Please help!
Old Oct 25 2022, 06:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyorz View Post
My crops and cow milk are disappearing! I hired people to harvest my crops, went back to replant my farms and it was as if nothing had been harvested, I still had the same amount of crops that I had BEFORE the harvesting. I don't know wha is going on with the cow milk. I NEVER run out. I haven't added a bunch of new facilities that require milk, yet I can't keep any stored. Please help!
Hi kellyorz,

I'm not seeing any errors or issues in your data that might indicate there was a problem.

Did you reload the game after harvesting animals and your worker harvesting crops before filling your facilities, to see if there was some delay in storage updating the figures? With crops if you hired a stranger at the job marketplace when they were finished, did you check for both the regular and large size of crop?

If you have more friends working your facilities than you used to, then you would be using more products when you refill them and then that would use more again if you refilled them later on.

Check your Ingredient Planner in the Facility Manager and have a look at what the amounts are when it's set to All Facilities, 15 days (which is one fill to 100%) and By Required and see how much you need for what you are tunning low on and if you need to be making all of those products in every facility especially where you have multiples of the same facility.

Next time you are at market to sell your non-ingredients (for me) have a look through what is showing up for sale and see if you are making anything that could be using what you are low on as you may want to stop making those for a while while you build up your supply.

Please also run memcache to clear your game data. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.
Then if you haven't done them recently, also check you are still up to date with computer updates, browser updates, browser clearing, then close the browser and reopen it.

Make sure that you are loading the game via the Facebook bookmark for FarmTown on the left side of Facebook to make sure you're in the current version of the game and see if you still have a problem with anything making it to harvest&products storage after that.

If there's a specific item not making it to harvest& products storage, please let us know which ones those are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing