Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 13 2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Hutzel View Post
I will try what you say. The trees on 33 have been gone a couple of weeks now. I still see no flowers on 4 but I will try this.My friend helped me with the memcache when the trees on 33 vanished but it did not help. I'm not sure why they vanished.
Hi Sue

When you cant see some items on a farm, then you have to ask a friend to check if they can see them.

I can see all flowers on your farm 4 so the problem is in your browser with graphics. That is why I asked you to clear your browser cache. Memcache has nothing to do with this kind of problem.

I cant see trees on your farm 33, so if you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 14 2022, 10:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for helping. I will contact support about the trees. I had my good friend and neighbor check and she sees no trees on 33 or 4.I had a lot of them, too not just a few. I forgot to mention they're missing from 4 too. I will contact support.
I will try to clean my browser cache but I'm not sure how so my friend is going to try and walk me through it. I'm blind in one eye so navigating new things can be difficult for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sue Hutzel

I visited your farms 4 and 33 .

Farm 4 has crops x9 and flowers plus facilities and animal buildings. Cant you see the flowers on that farm?

Farm 33 only shows crops and facilities / animal buildings.

If you cant see flowers on farm 4 then clear your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as it has to load all graphics again.
You have instructions in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Feb 14 2022, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Hutzel View Post
Thank you for helping. I will contact support about the trees. I had my good friend and neighbor check and she sees no trees on 33 or 4.I had a lot of them, too not just a few. I forgot to mention they're missing from 4 too. I will contact support.
I will try to clean my browser cache but I'm not sure how so my friend is going to try and walk me through it. I'm blind in one eye so navigating new things can be difficult for me.
Ok Sue

Im sure that when you clear your browser cache you will be able to see your flowers on farm 4. They are ready to harvest at this time.

And yes, for missing trees you have to contact Support.
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:29 PM

((waves))) Hi Sue!!
Greetings Marymarcel,
I am Sue's SN and neighbor and I see no trees or flowers on 33, and no trees on 4. There used to be a LOT of trees to harvest. How will clearing her cache help in this situation?
I recall a few weeks ago when the flowers and trees vanished off 33. I thought it was just a glitch and told her that. I guess it is more than just a glitch because neither of us see them anymore.
Now on 4 the trees are gone over the last week. I noticed only because I harvest her farms every evening. She told me she put in a ticket to support. Will they be able to restore the trees and flowers?
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
((waves))) Hi Sue!!
Greetings Marymarcel,
I am Sue's SN and neighbor and I see no trees or flowers on 33, and no trees on 4. There used to be a LOT of trees to harvest. How will clearing her cache help in this situation?
I recall a few weeks ago when the flowers and trees vanished off 33. I thought it was just a glitch and told her that. I guess it is more than just a glitch because neither of us see them anymore.
Now on 4 the trees are gone over the last week. I noticed only because I harvest her farms every evening. She told me she put in a ticket to support. Will they be able to restore the trees and flowers?
Hi RIAP

As far as I know, Sue contacted Support and they have answered her. You know Support answers to the email she sent in the ticket, so she has to check her email and if she doesnt find the response, then check the spam folder.

I only saw flowers on her farm 4 but it seems she is not able to see them.

So she has to clear her browser cache. Instructions in the following link:

If she cant do that, then you could log into her account if she shares her credentials with you.
Or you can read the thread and help her to do the clearing.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 14 2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old Feb 15 2022, 10:14 AM

I see flowers on her 4th farm. I think she told me she does as well, but no trees.. I will check with her later. I usually see her on in the morning or at least get FT notes this am but so far no notes or email from her. If I don't see her here this afternoon I'll text her by phone.
I don't think I can clear the cache on her browser from here as it would only clear mine.She's in FLA and I am in CT)
I can clear her memcache from her acct if she needs me to. I did send her by email the instructions to clear the browser cache in the link you posted so I hope she was able to do it. I'll feel better when I see an email or FT note!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP

As far as I know, Sue contacted Support and they have answered her. You know Support answers to the email she sent in the ticket, so she has to check her email and if she doesnt find the response, then check the spam folder.

I only saw flowers on her farm 4 but it seems she is not able to see them.

So she has to clear her browser cache. Instructions in the following link:

If she cant do that, then you could log into her account if she shares her credentials with you.
Or you can read the thread and help her to do the clearing.
Old Feb 15 2022, 12:06 PM

Quote:
I see flowers on her 4th farm. I think she told me she does as well, but no trees.. I will check with her later. I usually see her on in the morning or at least get FT notes this am but so far no notes or email from her. If I don't see her here this afternoon I'll text her by phone.
I don't think I can clear the cache on her browser from here as it would only clear mine.She's in FLA and I am in CT)
I can clear her memcache from her acct if she needs me to. I did send her by email the instructions to clear the browser cache in the link you posted so I hope she was able to do it. I'll feel better when I see an email or FT note!

Hi RIAP

You are right, she has to clear her browser cache.

Sorry for the confusion, it was late for me and it seems I was not thinking clearly
Old Feb 15 2022, 05:20 PM

Thanks for tryin to help. She has not mentioned hearing from support yet. She usually forwards anything like that to me to make sure its real. She's afraid of getting hacked as it happened once and she almost lost her farms.
She did mention to me she attempted to replant some of the missing trees on 33 a week ago and they went missing too. Why might that be?
Old Feb 15 2022, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Thanks for tryin to help. She has not mentioned hearing from support yet. She usually forwards anything like that to me to make sure its real. She's afraid of getting hacked as it happened once and she almost lost her farms.
She did mention to me she attempted to replant some of the missing trees on 33 a week ago and they went missing too. Why might that be?
Hi RIAP

Support sent her a response yesterday, she has to check her junk/spam folder.

You can help her reading the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

The problem she has is layering, if she had flowers and trees on those farms on top of x9 crops, then you know they could disappear.
If she continues trying to place trees/flowers again, then they surely will disappear due to corrupted farm data.

In that case she has to work with Support.
Old Mar 14 2022, 06:19 AM

Default Hazelnut trees

I haven't any hazelnut trees in my trees. The only thing I have under the "H"s is a holly bush. Where do I find them, please?

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing