Old Mar 22 2010, 07:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousbaby1106 View Post
I think that the facilities are a waste of time and coins. Who wants to keep planting wheat and sugar cane? That's the only way they work. The dairy shed, chicken coup, the wool shed are okay as long as you can get friends to send you the animals as gifts. DO AWAY WITH THE FACILITIES OR MAKE THEM MORE USEFUL
You can plant other things as well - you don't need huge amounts of these things - I think they're great and a lot of fun as well.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2010, 07:51 PM

Umm maybe I'm really out of it but I can't see how my dairy processing plant works at all. I thought I started processing cheese and butter and it shows using my milk being used but nothing absolutely nothing else happens. What am I supposed to be doing? I admit I'm a novice but can't figure this one out!
Old Mar 22 2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo th View Post
Thank you Molly its working for me now. I was clicking on the picture of something to cook instead of the words. I think I have lots in the oven LOL

LOL. No problem Glad you got it working.
Old Mar 22 2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavisjarnagin View Post
Umm maybe I'm really out of it but I can't see how my dairy processing plant works at all. I thought I started processing cheese and butter and it shows using my milk being used but nothing absolutely nothing else happens. What am I supposed to be doing? I admit I'm a novice but can't figure this one out!
You need to click on the words 'what's cooking'. This opens a new tab and shows how the products are progressing.

Once they are at 100%, you can send them to storage ready to sell.
Old Mar 22 2010, 09:12 PM

Default problems with dairy processing plant

I have bought a dairy processing plant, and after harvesting the milk I have chosen to process into butter and/or cheese. It tells me that it can be harvested in 30 minutes or 4 hours. But when I go back to redeem product, there is none, and it won't let me try again. Am I doing something wrong with this new addition?
Old Mar 22 2010, 10:46 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mst

Only one facility per farm?? Why?? Where does the product go when done??
Old Mar 22 2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mst View Post
Only one facility per farm?? Why?? Where does the product go when done??
I don't know why only one, but it's one of each type of facitlity....not one facility.

Once the product is done you send it to storage and sell it.
Old Mar 23 2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handee View Post
I have bought a dairy processing plant, and after harvesting the milk I have chosen to process into butter and/or cheese. It tells me that it can be harvested in 30 minutes or 4 hours. But when I go back to redeem product, there is none, and it won't let me try again. Am I doing something wrong with this new addition?
Hi , open the facility and click on what's cooking - your product should show up there.
Old Mar 23 2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousbaby1106 View Post
I think that the facilities are a waste of time and coins. Who wants to keep planting wheat and sugar cane? That's the only way they work. The dairy shed, chicken coup, the wool shed are okay as long as you can get friends to send you the animals as gifts. DO AWAY WITH THE FACILITIES OR MAKE THEM MORE USEFUL
Hi, the sugar refinery can process 120 plots of sugarcane a day and given you effectively get a return of 200 coin per plot + 1 additional xp per batch I believe this represents great value. I planted 600 crops of sugarcane then harvested them and put them all into the refinery. I do not have to touch the refinery now for another 5 days now and I will receive 120,000 coins for an outlay of around 30,000 coins. I don't have to plant sugar cane for another 4 - 5 days now.
Old Mar 23 2010, 04:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Ahhhh! Harvester and Seeder only plowing one at a time

Love the new fully functional buildings..... great stuff but why has my seeder and harvester stopped working....... I can still use the fuel but one at a time!!! Harvester the same still works but only one at a time...... anything I have done or can do? I am on level 80 has this anything to do with the problem?
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities