Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 16 2024, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi zippity

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Please open your West American Restaurant and be sure that the Butterscotch Buddino has a check mark near its picture.
If it doesn't have the check mark then it will not start when you use the Start all button in the Facility Manager.
It has the checkmark they all do it is filling just not giving me credit. So when i filled i filled manually this morning and gave me credit for 7. filled again with the tools and did not get any credit. That is how i found out about the glitch.
Old Jan 16 2024, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
It has the checkmark they all do it is filling just not giving me credit. So when i filled i filled manually this morning and gave me credit for 7. filled again with the tools and did not get any credit. That is how i found out about the glitch.
Hi zippity

One batch of Butterscotch Budino takes 6 hours to be ready. When I visited your farms this morning that item was full and you had to wait to be able to start more batches.

Try to post your facilities so your friends can work them and you will be able to start more batches without waiting 6 hours.
Old Jan 16 2024, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi zippity

One batch of Butterscotch Budino takes 6 hours to be ready. When I visited your farms this morning that item was full and you had to wait to be able to start more batches.

Try to post your facilities so your friends can work them and you will be able to start more batches without waiting 6 hours.
Yes as i stated i had to manually fill it and waited 6 hours to refill automatically and was never credited so i am waiting to refill tonight manually was just reporting the issue
Old Jan 16 2024, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
Yes as i stated i had to manually fill it and waited 6 hours to refill automatically and was never credited so i am waiting to refill tonight manually was just reporting the issue

Hi zippity

If you post your facilities, then the West American Restaurant would be worked and you should not wait much time to be able to refill it. At this time, you have 20 Butterscotch Budino done, so you could try again.

If you continue having problems using the Start all at top of the Facility Manager, then go to your Item storage and place your Turbo Tables and Chairs on a farm. Remember to put a check mark to Show Tools in your preferences, the wrench, so you can see the tool.

Then reload the game and put the tool back into your storage. Reload the game and see if the Start All works.

I had a goal to start products in a facility and had no problems at all.
Old Jan 17 2024, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Working someone elses Facility for FP

So when the FarmPass requires you to work a neighbors specific facility, how do you go about doing that?
Old Jan 17 2024, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkcmorgan View Post
So when the FarmPass requires you to work a neighbors specific facility, how do you go about doing that?
Hi Pkcmorgan,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass.
When you work their facilities through the wall requests then you will work the facility needed for the farm pass. You can find all the information on the Farm Pass in the Game Guide chapter 34 about it:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2024, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Landscaping for Farm Pass

I'm not sure how to do the landscaping services for the farm pass. Can someone explain please?
Old Jan 18 2024, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannt View Post
I'm not sure how to do the landscaping services for the farm pass. Can someone explain please?
Hi Shannt,
I moved your post to the thread abpout the farm pass.
The landscaping service is a service facility. You work your neighbors services and when you doand they have that service facility then you will get credit for some of the item required.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2024, 01:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default ingredient pack gift

What is a ingredient pack gift? I can't find it under "gifts" please explain, ty

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2024, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
What is a ingredient pack gift? I can't find it under "gifts" please explain, ty
Hi Bratuski

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass as the send or receive ingredients pack gifts is part of this feature.

You have all the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...06#post6504906

In your case, your goal for farm pass is to send ingredients to 20 different farmers who have posted asking for ingredients in Other Wall requests.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs