Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 15 2023, 12:18 PM

Default Problem with new credentials (2nd)

Facebook USER ID number is: 1632561674 Build No: 433

Hi again, I sent this issue in several days ago, and haven't rece'd a response. I really like playing FT and I am more than happy to share my email and set up a password with you. However, I set it up, register, my credentials are verified. Supposed to be able to log in 4 days in a row and be done with it. Every day I come on, open FT, get the screen with email and password and I get an error. I have taken a picture of the password, not that I needed it. However, every day, I have to re-register. Can someone please help me fix this? I would really appreciate it. And, I thought I was supposed to get something that tells me you have received this issue and would get back to me. I have gotten nothing. I find sending something in the Forum confusing, guess I just don't understand how to do it and do it correctly. Thanks again

My email is (email removed). That is it, no other email and I keep using the same password.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 15 2023 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Mar 15 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 1632561674 Build No: 433

Hi again, I sent this issue in several days ago, and haven't rece'd a response. I really like playing FT and I am more than happy to share my email and set up a password with you. However, I set it up, register, my credentials are verified. Supposed to be able to log in 4 days in a row and be done with it. Every day I come on, open FT, get the screen with email and password and I get an error. I have taken a picture of the password, not that I needed it. However, every day, I have to re-register. Can someone please help me fix this? I would really appreciate it. And, I thought I was supposed to get something that tells me you have received this issue and would get back to me. I have gotten nothing. I find sending something in the Forum confusing, guess I just don't understand how to do it and do it correctly. Thanks again

My email is (email removed). That is it, no other email and I keep using the same password.
Hi Bednek,
You did get an answer. Your previous post was move to the thread about issues with the registration and answered there. We do not reply by email in the forums. Please do not include your email in posts here as this is an open forum and anyone can view it.

I will move your post and my answer to the thread about the issues with registration later today.

Your previous can be found in the following page link and the answer is in my post directly after it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...659946&page=23

Anytime you can not find your previous posts try the instructions in the following link to find them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Please contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2023, 09:04 PM

when do we switch to the new site? and how much longer do i have keep putting email and pw i been at this good 7 days if not longer. yet i get no reply
Old Mar 15 2023, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
when do we switch to the new site? and how much longer do i have keep putting email and pw i been at this good 7 days if not longer. yet i get no reply
Hi Jerry,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the registration.
If you see the verification again tomorrow it does state in it how many more days.

Every post you have asked about this has been answered in this thread.
As far as when we will switch to the new site only the developers know when it will be ready for us. They don't tell us before announcing things in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2023, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi jerry63925,

When you posted your previous issue about invalid email, you had to start the registration process again which reset the days back to 5 days.

Are you getting the large registration window or only seeing the smaller verification window that looks like the one below?

When you see the smaller verification window make sure that you are not clicking on the red text at the bottom or you will be resetting your registration again. You only had to do that when you were getting the invalid email and password issue.

The information about how many days you have to do is in that smaller verification window. In this example there is 1 day left to do.
i have my email pw fixed ..i have had for well over a week .i was told 5 days .its been 5 days in fact past 5 days. i simply wanted know how many more days i had keep doing this when i log on in the morning... that is what i have been asking
Old Mar 15 2023, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
i have my email pw fixed ..i have had for well over a week .i was told 5 days .its been 5 days in fact past 5 days. i simply wanted know how many more days i had keep doing this when i log on in the morning... that is what i have been asking
Hi Jerry,
In the verification pop up (as shown in the post you added to your post) it tells you how many more days in the sentence above where you put your email and password.
There was a problem with the registration/verification early on for some who kept getting an error, so the develpers fixed it and reset the count for the verification. That is why you have had to do it for longer than 5 days.
Old Mar 16 2023, 11:31 AM

Hi, Can someone help my Hawaiian friend? She is a long time friend who really wants to stay on FT. Here is her story/problem.
Thank you so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aloha, I cannot remember my info for registering my email with Farmtown. I have access to my computer since last year it's in storage. Do you have Raul's email addy? It was over 12 years ago that I signed in and there have been many changes I need to ensure he has my new email address etc. Especially since I had to start completely over in 2017. I started playing 2009 or 2010. I tried to long in on the forum but cannot sign. I have always or generally Just sent him email. But my old email addy died with my computer storage. Can you help me? I cannot get into my computer utmy new email is (email removed for safety. tysm Carmie Spellman
Enter
CARMIE
CarmeSpellman, Facebook ID. 1498894519
Enter
Carmie
Carmie Spellman
I need Raul's email addy or someway to get my info to him and cannot on Forum. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 16 2023 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Mar 16 2023, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hi, Can someone help my Hawaiian friend? She is a long time friend who really wants to stay on FT. Here is her story/problem.
Thank you so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aloha, I cannot remember my info for registering my email with Farmtown. I have access to my computer since last year it's in storage. Do you have Raul's email addy? It was over 12 years ago that I signed in and there have been many changes I need to ensure he has my new email address etc. Especially since I had to start completely over in 2017. I started playing 2009 or 2010. I tried to long in on the forum but cannot sign. I have always or generally Just sent him email. But my old email addy died with my computer storage. Can you help me? I cannot get into my computer utmy new email is (email removed for safety. tysm Carmie Spellman
Enter
CARMIE
CarmeSpellman, Facebook ID. 1498894519
Enter
Carmie
Carmie Spellman
I need Raul's email addy or someway to get my info to him and cannot on Forum. Any suggestions?
Hi Aceyducey,
SHe does not have to get into the forums to register. All she needs to do is to complete the registration through the pop ups on her farms Enter an email address that she knows she will be using and a password she wants to use for the game. Then do the verification for 5 days. That way she will still be able to play. Instructions for the registration are in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...50#post6531050
She does not have to be a member of the forums to view that link.

Best suggestion for her forum access is for her to register a new account here in the forums with a new username and password and the new email so she can get the confirmation email.
Old Mar 16 2023, 05:10 PM

Default Need help

I tried to download farm town so I can save my farms. When I went to register it says it does not recognize my name and address.
I am gingersjoy and gmail is new as (removed email). I also forgot FT password.
Thank you

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 16 2023 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Old Mar 16 2023, 05:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersjoy View Post
I tried to download farm town so I can save my farms. When I went to register it says it does not recognize my name and address.
I am gingersjoy and gmail is new as (removed email). I also forgot FT password.
Thank you
Hi Gingersjoy,
I moved your post to the thread about registering.
First thing is you can not download Farm Town. It can only be played through Facebook at this time and the website when they have it ready.

When you open your farms and see the Verification pop up, click on the red text at the bottom then reload your farms. You will get the registration pop up. Put in the email address you want to use and a password. Then in the next pop up repeat the same information. Do not click on the red text again.

You will have to verify the same information for the next 5 days after doing that.
Instructions for all of this are in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...50#post6531050

Tags
link email, login