Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 18 2022, 02:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
I can only request a boost for two trains per day since yesterday.
Hi em,
As I replied to you post in the gifts thread please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2022, 11:35 AM

Hi All

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- There are 2 Facebook bugs affecting the game introduced a few days ago that are causing issues when sending gifts and train boost to others and also when sending gifts back. We have already reported them to Facebook and we are also working on potential workarounds in case Facebook takes too long. However the workarounds will take a while, may be a week or so.

Link to Global Announcement:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 20 2022 at 12:33 PM.
Old Dec 20 2022, 09:30 PM

Default Chester

Hello, wishing you a very Merry Christmas/
Cannot boost my own trains at times, just shows "10152049480653836" does not resolve to a valid user ID
First train worked great, second train gives me this message.
God bless and stay safe.
Old Dec 20 2022, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Hello, wishing you a very Merry Christmas/
Cannot boost my own trains at times, just shows "10152049480653836" does not resolve to a valid user ID
First train worked great, second train gives me this message.
God bless and stay safe.
Hi Chet,
That is part of the problem listed in the announcement at the top of any section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2022, 12:44 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.
Old Dec 27 2022, 10:27 PM

How do I disable Trains? Don't want to use them.
Old Dec 28 2022, 05:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
How do I disable Trains? Don't want to use them.
Hi LisaScobee,

There's no setting that you can change to prevent others sending you train boosts. You would have to let your friends know not to send them to you.

Working Trains are required for working friends facilities faster and goals for the Farm Pass so you may want to leave any working trains you have dispatched if you need them for those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 28 2022, 07:37 AM

I got a boost request (via my requests) but it didn't show up in my train manager
When I tried to boost the train via my requests, it said can only boost friends trains?

I have this person as a friend n FB and as neighbour??
Old Dec 28 2022, 11:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
I got a boost request (via my requests) but it didn't show up in my train manager
When I tried to boost the train via my requests, it said can only boost friends trains?

I have this person as a friend n FB and as neighbour??
Hi piscesfem,

It sounds like the friend has access to more than one account.

What has likely happened is, you got a mixed up version of the same turbo boost for the same train which meant it appeared differently in each of those 2 areas as different people. You are friends with one of the accounts, but not the other one they had access to.

One version of the turbo boost showed up in My Requests where you can't boost it for a goal for Farm Pass.
As they had access to more than one account the version you saw in the Train Manager showed up as the other friends account. It would have had a Non-Friend blue button beneath it. When you try to boost one of those it tells you that you can only boost friends trains. That's why boosting the one in the Train Manager didn't count either.

This issue started with Facebook security changes and changes to Facebook switch user quite some time ago. Since then it's possible to get this kind of problem with non-friend train boosts, non-friend ships and facility work that says it's only available to friends.

Slashkey has no control whatsoever in whatever changes Facebook decides to make.

Ideally what your friend needs to do to stop this from happening is to make sure they are logged of all accounts, close the browser and reopen it.
Then preferably use different browsers for each account so they never use the same browser for more than one.

If for some reason they are limited to using one browser, then the best way to ensure there's no mix up between the accounts is to avoid using Facebooks switch user at all and instead manually log out of the account they are using via the profile icon top right of Facebook, then close the browser, then reopen it before they log into the other account.

It can also be tricky to know when there's been a mix up in accounts as profile pictures and names can either be similar or the same. Always check the blue button beneath a train boost in the train manager and see if it says non-friend, if it does it won't count for Farm Pass goals.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 01 2023, 12:59 AM

Hi, all my freight trains are frozen at 102.6 percent. I tried clearing memcache but that didn't help. This has happened before at the beginning of a month but I do not remember what the solution was. Thank you.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working