Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2022, 04:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Never got response to this, can someone advise please?
Hi piscesfem,

Apologies for the lack of response!

Do you have access to the email that you entered?
If you are no longer seeing the window to enter an email address when you load the game, please check the spam/junk folder of the email that you used and see if the email ended up there. The email will be from Farm Town and titled Verify your FarmTown account.

If you don't have access to that email anymore, you will be able to change it and use a different email address at a later time, but not today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 19 2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi piscesfem,

Apologies for the lack of response!

Do you have access to the email that you entered?
If you are no longer seeing the window to enter an email address when you load the game, please check the spam/junk folder of the email that you used and see if the email ended up there. The email will be from Farm Town and titled Verify your FarmTown account.

If you don't have access to that email anymore, you will be able to change it and use a different email address at a later time, but today.

Hi Tiger, I still have access to my registered email address, and it says that a confirmation has been sent, but not received anything......nothing in junk/spam either

Had same issue before when I requested forgotten password for forum (think I messaged Taz about it then) but luckily I managed to remember my password so never chased it up, so appears I'm not receiving emails from FT?
Old Oct 19 2022, 04:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesfem View Post
Hi Tiger, I still have access to my registered email address, and it says that a confirmation has been sent, but not received anything......nothing in junk/spam either

Had same issue before when I requested forgotten password for forum (think I messaged Taz about it then) but luckily I managed to remember my password so never chased it up, so appears I'm not receiving emails from FT?

Hi piscesfem,

As far as we know there are no problems getting that email from the popular ones like gmail, hotmail, live etc.

Please click on this link to take you to another post, scroll down and look for the 2 email addresses there, it's worth while you adding those addresses to your safe senders list in both of your emails to see if that helps at all with future emails from FT in case your emails are blocking them for some reason:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Then after that, try sending a ticket into support using your other email and let them know the email address that isn't getting a response so they can look into it. If you don't get an automatic response to that ticket tonight let us know please, but please don't post your full email address on the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 19 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi piscesfem,

As far as we know there are no problems getting that email from the popular ones like gmail, hotmail, live etc.

Please click on this link to take you to another post, scroll down and look for the 2 email addresses there, it's worth while you adding those addresses to your safe senders list in both of your emails to see if that helps at all with future emails from FT in case your emails are blocking them for some reason:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Then after that, try sending a ticket into support using your other email and let them know the email address that isn't getting a response so they can look into it. If you don't get an automatic response to that ticket tonight let us know please, but please don't post your full email address on the forum.
I've added both to my safe senders list (that was a workout lol) sent email to support from my main email, and secondary email address, I'm in UK, so will leave it until tomorrow to see if I get an automated response....Will let you know either way.......Thanx!!
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:13 PM

yes it iss
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:31 PM

I've just had a "box" come up above the game (same place where the releases are announced) that has my email address and a "change" button. The email address is correct. Is this just to verify or is something wrong with my address???
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

OK, now I am confused. Just now when I signed into FT there is a yellow box with my email address shown and the word Change next to it.
Yesterday I verified my em ail address with FT and got the verification email. Everything seemed fine, and I played as normal this morning and early this afternoon. Now I get a box showing my email address and the word Change next to it.
Do I ignore this? Is something wrong? Will this appear every time I play? I don't recall seeing anything about this in the release. Help
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:34 PM

Default How much time do we have to add our e-mail addresses?

Raul's post doesn't seem to indicate a big rush. My husband and I would like to take our time in selecting the ones to use. There also seem to be a few people not getting it to go through smoothly just yet. I hope there will a notification once the new site is ready and it becomes urgent. Just got another heading stating I'm not linked - in addition to the big reminder every time I open up - and it is making my FT loving, OCD old lady self nervous. Really appreciate the fact that the devs hope to never let the game go away again.
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have the same question as NJones277. I entered and verified my email earlier today and now there is a button to change my email. Is there a problem?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 19 2022, 06:35 PM

I received a message when I loaded the game that had my email address on it and it said "load your email" - and I was looking at my email and the message wouldn't go away so I clicked on it and then it said "Reload your game and enter your email" and now it won't load my email address. I am puzzled. Can anyone explain please?
Closed Thread