Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 20 2014, 11:31 PM

Default Thanks but still seems a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It may show 2 days the same but it is only 7 days exactly before you can collect.
You collected at 12:08 today so 7 days from today at that time you will be able to collect again.
thanks. had to wait b14 hrs after completing a quest before I could claim despite seven days being present.. have completed a quest this moirning wednesday but it has shown up under tuesday. others don't seem to understand either.
Old May 20 2014, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
thanks. had to wait b14 hrs after completing a quest before I could claim despite seven days being present.. have completed a quest this moirning wednesday but it has shown up under tuesday. others don't seem to understand either.
If the quest last step finished on Tuesday and you don't claim the coins until Wednesday then the quest shows on the chart for Tuesday. When the last step was completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2014, 01:15 AM

can anyone tell me what time last week I collected farmcash I know it was last wednesday (NZ time) but cant remember when
Old May 21 2014, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
can anyone tell me what time last week I collected farmcash I know it was last wednesday (NZ time) but cant remember when
You collected today May 21st at 4:41. Your previous collection was on May 14th at 4:31.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 23 2014, 05:57 PM

I've looked thru here a little and can't find my answer.

I collect my FC from quests Friday (tonight). I have 3 quests going right now that I will not finish till Saturday. One of them is ready for me to start the last step. (Which I have not started yet.) When they are finished they will ALL count towards the next 7 days of quests....correct??

Thanks!!!
Old May 23 2014, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I've looked thru here a little and can't find my answer.

I collect my FC from quests Friday (tonight). I have 3 quests going right now that I will not finish till Saturday. One of them is ready for me to start the last step. (Which I have not started yet.) When they are finished they will ALL count towards the next 7 days of quests....correct??

Thanks!!!
Yes, if the last step is completed after you accept your FC they will count on next weeks FC qualification.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 23 2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Yes, if the last step is completed after you accept your FC they will count on next weeks FC qualification.
Thanks Knight Rider!!!!
Old May 23 2014, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Thanks Knight Rider!!!!
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 24 2014, 03:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How long does the option to claim farm cash last? Could I leave them all to accumulate over another week or two?
Old May 24 2014, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
How long does the option to claim farm cash last? Could I leave them all to accumulate over another week or two?
No. It will only looks back 7 days, so anything older than that is lost.