Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 19 2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
We need Fall people at the time of Halloween and more variety would be nice. A greater selection of people at all times. Maybe the seasonal people could be available all year round.
Hi Kathy

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Oct 27 2019, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash Facilities

Not sure where to post this. Why are FC facilities some of the lowest coin product producing facilities? If my math is correct, the Appliance Parts Factory if loaded and left alone to empty itself out over 15-days will only produce 8,847,000M coins worth of product. But the Courthouse Supplies Factory will generate roughly 8,676,000M coins worth of product in the same duration. I would expect if you're spending FC on these buildings, they would be some of the top earning facilities in the game.
Old Oct 30 2019, 06:42 AM

Default Major Train Crash Great Loss of Life

A Major Train Crash has occured on Terranora Lakes Country Farms between a Freight Train and a Passenger Train Full of passengers

Preliminary Investigations into the crash indicate that the Crash was caused by the lack of Signals on the line for drivers to know when to stop go or Floor it in this case the driver of the freight train was having a bad day after a no win fight with his wife and just decided to floor it and as a result completely destroyed the passenger train

when rail authority bosses were quized as to why no signals were installed they advised RailSafe that for some strange reason no signals other then level crossing booms were available for purchase in the Farm Town Store

Railsafe has recomended farmtown Executives quickly rectify the situation by adding nessessary rail safety equipment to the store so no more lives are lost

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 30 2019, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
A Major Train Crash has occured on Terranora Lakes Country Farms between a Freight Train and a Passenger Train Full of passengers

Preliminary Investigations into the crash indicate that the Crash was caused by the lack of Signals on the line for drivers to know when to stop go or Floor it in this case the driver of the freight train was having a bad day after a no win fight with his wife and just decided to floor it and as a result completely destroyed the passenger train

when rail authority bosses were quized as to why no signals were installed they advised RailSafe that for some strange reason no signals other then level crossing booms were available for purchase in the Farm Town Store

Railsafe has recomended farmtown Executives quickly rectify the situation by adding nessessary rail safety equipment to the store so no more lives are lost
Hi al bundy,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2019, 09:53 AM

Default Farm Town Neighbor Tab

I have had a lot of trouble with farm town my neighbor tab mostly cause it don't update when I add a friend or neighbor or try remove inactive neighbors. They need to improve this tremendously. I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to add and remove neighbors more efficiently. Please fix this system or improve it.
Old Oct 31 2019, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
I have had a lot of trouble with farm town my neighbor tab mostly cause it don't update when I add a friend or neighbor or try remove inactive neighbors. They need to improve this tremendously. I am losing my mind trying to figure out how to add and remove neighbors more efficiently. Please fix this system or improve it.
Hi Larwin,
The delay in a new friend/neighbor being added to the My Neighbors tab is because Facebook does not immediately update the list. To get it to update faster try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have already answered you about how to remove inactive neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2019, 09:56 AM

Default Farm Town

Not sure where to ask this or suggest it. Can Farm Town expand to other platforms. Facebook is becoming difficult and too political by its creators. Can we have another option to access Farm Town?
Old Nov 02 2019, 10:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Not sure where to ask this or suggest it. Can Farm Town expand to other platforms. Facebook is becoming difficult and too political by its creators. Can we have another option to access Farm Town?
Hi redjade,
If you want to make a suggestion, pleas post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Nov 14 2019, 02:27 PM

FC facilities are also some of the lowest product producing facilities. I have three oil refineries and I have 0 petrochemical barrels and 6 asphalt barrels yet I have tens of thousands of everything else it makes. You can't make enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels.
Old Nov 14 2019, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
FC facilities are also some of the lowest product producing facilities. I have three oil refineries and I have 0 petrochemical barrels and 6 asphalt barrels yet I have tens of thousands of everything else it makes. You can't make enough petrochemical barrels or asphalt barrels.
Hi ccheney,
Maybe the reason you have no petrochemical barrels is you have 3 oil refineries, but 13 petrochemical plants. You can not expect 3 refineries to supply enough petrochemical barrels to fill that many plants.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity