Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2010, 10:51 AM

It's in the same spot as the fishing rod.
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:56 AM

What happened to the new levels on Friday? I know for sure I would be moving up levels and mine didn't change. Can anyone reply please?
Old Jul 03 2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alifarmer View Post
Didnt anybody notice that Raul just edited his message? it doesnt say to be on Friday any more
It was edited on July 1st at 7:31 PM. There has only been one edit.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilby4 View Post
What happened to the new levels on Friday? I know for sure I would be moving up levels and mine didn't change. Can anyone reply please?
I would advise you back up and read some of the earlier posts so that this conversation doesn't keep starting over and over.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
It was edited on July 1st at 7:31 PM. There has only been one edit.
But i remember it says on Friday and it is not there any more so some what it desappeared.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:15 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimj View Post
You can have both in the same space.
Plant your trees where you want them and then go to the tool bar and unclick display trees. It may take a few time going back to your farm to work but try plowing a plot where you know a tree is and it should plow. This way you can plant and have trees.
I have this on my farm. It may seem aggrivating if it doesnt let you plow right off but you will be eventually. I really cant tell you what decides when it lets you do this. I have plots under my apple and orange trees.
I hope this helped.
you can do the same with buildings.. after you hide trees and buildings refresh by clicking play.. come back to your farm. move one item on your farm like a hay bale..... then start plowing... you will have to be sure anyone you hire to plow has buildings and trees hid before you hire them or they will not be able to plow the area where the trees were or the buildings .. just have them hide them then rehire them to plow....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 03 2010, 11:19 AM

Could you please make one of the ground covers 'white' for snow? One of my farms is a winter wonderland and I'd love snow for it I am sure others would also love it when the Holidays come around. Thanks for making this the best and most enjoyable app on facebook. I love that y'all keep coming up with new and interesting ideas.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
I was hoping for an update a couple of days before we got the last one. I said to myself at that point that I wish they would give us a one-day heads up on updates so I knew whether to rush home from work or not. But I knew the reason why they do not.

So I am not really upset that we did not get the update. My only gripe is the lack of acknowledgment. At least log in to the forums or send one of the forum mods out to pass along some info to us.
they could of planned the updates informed us. then were informed about the hosts doing maintenance. So they went ahead and took their weekend off till the maintenance was done.. or perhaps the maintenance has caused them to have to re figure their script changes for our updates. and they are just busy at work... hang in there don't fuss and demand a response gee people.....enjoy your weekend plant and chop trees to have a load of storage for the updates geeze.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 03 2010, 11:22 AM

Sadly, though, if they're like most businesses here in the US, they'll probably take Monday off as well. Great for them -- not so much for us. *g

"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?!?!"
"NO!!!!"
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eri View Post
Sadly, though, if they're like most businesses here in the US, they'll probably take Monday off as well. Great for them -- not so much for us. *g

"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?"
"No."
"Are we there yet?!?!"
"NO!!!!"
lol............. well ........ are we there yet ???
Closed Thread