Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 13 2023, 08:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
Harvest 3748 rabbits. If a rabbit hutch only holds 150 rabbits and a farmer only has one rabbit hutch I think it would be impossible to do this item. 3748/150=24.9 days but you can only harvest every 2 days so it would take at least 48 days to harvest 3748 rabbits. I need a magic hat! LOL
Hi Cbl,
The goals, like the quests, are not picked according to what you own. They are selected randomly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2023, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Pass

The system is not working correctly, Rewards for Yak Decorations is not working and to be able to send ingredients is not working last night's Pig supply is not working at all.

Dale
Old Aug 15 2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush1879 View Post
The system is not working correctly, Rewards for Yak Decorations is not working and to be able to send ingredients is not working last night's Pig supply is not working at all.

Dale
Hi Dale

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass as it has nothing to do with Quests thread.

I just checked your goals for Farm Pass.

Your goal for sending ingredients is completed.

Your daily goal for Pig Show supplies factory: you need to work your neighbors/buddies factories to complete that goal. This is a farmcash facility so maybe not all your farming friends own it.

I can see you are able to get the Yack reward.

Please, run memcache link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings and numbers. Close that window and log out from the website. Then reopen it and see if you can get that decoration.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Aug 17 2023, 01:22 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How do I let other farmers know that I need a certain ift sent to me for a farm pass?
Old Aug 17 2023, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
How do I let other farmers know that I need a certain ift sent to me for a farm pass?
Hi docmm6,

I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

There are several methods to request a specific gift depending on what gift you need for the goal. The request will post to the Other Wall Requests where your farming friends will be able to see it. They can send the gift from there by clicking on the link or they can use their Gift Manager Send Gifts section to send you that specific gift.
You will not see your own request in the Other Wall Requests page.

Any gifted tree/flower that you already have on your farms, you can click on to request that specific item. Using the Cinnamon tree as an example you could find a cinnamon tree on your farm and click on it then click on Request as a Gift to post it.

If you already have an item in your My Gifts section of the Gift Manager that matches the goal you can also request that gift from there by clicking on the More on the gift to post it.

If you do not already have one in My Gifts or in Pending Gifts that matches your goal you can exchange just one gift in the Pending section, accept that gift, then go to the My Gifts Section of the Gift Manager mouseover the gift until More appears then click on More to request it.
Note: Exchanging gifts will not count towards the goal which is why we suggest you only exchange one gift to be able to request it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 17 2023, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I received 16 olive trees as a gift for farm pass. Original gift no exchanges but game only counted 4 of them.
Old Aug 17 2023, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I received 16 olive trees as a gift for farm pass. Original gift no exchanges but game only counted 4 of them.
Hi Docmm,
The ones you get extra because of the gift tools or farm pass reward do not count for those. If you only accepted 4 and got 16 then you would only get 4 counted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2023, 02:06 PM

Default Belt Dans Reqeust in FarmPass Today

Farm Pass said to send 1 Belt Dans to Friends. I just send my 5 but did not get credit from Farm Pass!
Old Aug 18 2023, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
Farm Pass said to send 1 Belt Dans to Friends. I just send my 5 but did not get credit from Farm Pass!
Hi em5148

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

I just checked your farm pass goal and it is completed.

When you have that kind of goal, you need to go to the Other Wall Requests into your My Requests tab and click in a bonus posted by one of your farming friends.

It is not you have to post your own bonuses.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post6504906
Old Aug 18 2023, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Default farm passs

i purchased my farm pass on aug 8. but it says i need to get a farm pass to retrieve my seasonal rewards the seasonal rewards are locked

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs