Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2021, 04:06 PM

Hi. The last week or so , I have been re-working some farms to move stuff around with layering not working properly and have moved a lot of ponds and facilities to the outside edges using the Purple hand tool. Firstly, I am unable to lay down ponds from storage without the game locking up. Secondly, I have to buy all new ponds/sea coasts and what is happening is that a lot of ponds are disappearing and leaving large gaps in the lines of them. They look correct at first , then someone went to harvest from them and told me there were gaps and when I looked , sure enough they are gone.

User ID 10216723551458411

Thank You
Old May 18 2021, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
Hi. The last week or so , I have been re-working some farms to move stuff around with layering not working properly and have moved a lot of ponds and facilities to the outside edges using the Purple hand tool. Firstly, I am unable to lay down ponds from storage without the game locking up. Secondly, I have to buy all new ponds/sea coasts and what is happening is that a lot of ponds are disappearing and leaving large gaps in the lines of them. They look correct at first , then someone went to harvest from them and told me there were gaps and when I looked , sure enough they are gone.

User ID 10216723551458411

Thank You
Hi djensen,
Please report the problems with the purple hand to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2021, 05:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmersWife,
The gifts come through Facebook, so there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this. Gifts are listed first in the Games/Activity area of Facebook and Farm Town queries Facebook for the gifts. Sometimes the data just doesn't transfer. Most of the time these problems are short lived and fix themselves within a few days.
Until a few days ago all my gifts came in 50 at a time. Then the end of last week finally started getting gifts in different amounts, not just 50 at a time.
Old May 18 2021, 08:34 PM

Default not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi danche,
I have checked your account and you have not purchased any coins or farm cash since last November.
You can can check this by going to your Account tab above your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you were charged for them and didn't get them you will need to contact Facebook about this as they handle all transactions for buying farm cash or coins.

You have not done any jobs that you would earn coins for since the end of Flash January 12th.
play daily have planted and harvested many times have worked for others does not show when I level up
Old May 18 2021, 08:37 PM

also have I have faithfully played every month have spent$10 for more coins charged to my pay pal account something is very wrong on your end
Old May 18 2021, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
play daily have planted and harvested many times have worked for others does not show when I level up
Hi Danche,
Are you talking about coins (the top line on the left side with a "C" symbol) or are you talking about Farm Cash ( 2nd line on the left side with "$" symbol)?

Your data shows 5 farm cash ($). The last time you leveled up was on April 27th and you got the 1 farm cash for that.

For coins you cashed out your service facilities yesterday and received 74,390,306 coins (C).

You do not get coins when planting or harvesting your own crops or when working for your neighbors as a super neighbor. The last time you worked for strangers was way back just before the end of the flash versions and you received coins in your bonus for that.

I am sorry, but I do not see any where that you have not received the coins or farm cash that you are supposed to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2021, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
also have I have faithfully played every month have spent$10 for more coins charged to my pay pal account something is very wrong on your end
Hi Danche,
When did you purchase these coins or farm cash?

If you have purchased coins or farm cash it is not showing in your data. When you buy cons or farm cash that transaction is done by Facebook. You can see that in the charge in your Paypal aaccount that it is paid to Facebook and not Farm Town or Slashkey. As the transactions are not showing up in your Farm Town account then you need to contact Facebook concerning this.

Go to your Facebook settings, then to the Facebook Pay. There is a Help in the left column to contact Facebook.

Last edited by Taz D; May 18 2021 at 09:17 PM.
Old May 19 2021, 12:06 AM

Default My Chat

USER 1189314268

My chat box will not make. I can not send a message but sometimes do receive them. I have to keep a tab open with Messenger to receive a chat message. It's been this way since the changeover.
Old May 19 2021, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpruitt43@yahoo.com View Post
USER 1189314268

My chat box will not make. I can not send a message but sometimes do receive them. I have to keep a tab open with Messenger to receive a chat message. It's been this way since the changeover.
Hi Dpruitt,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the chat, but I think you are talking about the Facebook Messenger chat in the loiwer right corner. Farm Town has no control over that. It is a Facebook function and no one has that on their farms tab any more. There is nothing we can do to fix that.
Old May 19 2021, 10:54 AM

User ID 1545131279
Strange thing happening the last few days while working on the farms. The "Idle" screen comes on while I am working Quests or other tasks.So far it has not booted me off line in the game yet, but have had to redo a couple of Quest steps. Why is the "Idle" pop up coming on while I am working.
Closed Thread