Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Panda View Post
I am please to report my facilities are loading properly now, including the Pool Bar and Sporting Goods Factory!

I still haven't tried to sell anything in the marketplace, so don't know if that bug is fixed yet. I'm still too scared to try that
Selling at market worked ok for me!
Make sure you write down the amount of money your supposed to get for selling the goods in case something goes wrong!
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:10 AM

Thumbs up Glitches solved

Everything seems to be OK now - products sell, facilities load and combine works. Dont know about the fuel I havent needed any.
I have to say you guys are the BEST - the developers must have been working way into the small hours to sort all this out. thank you SO much!
And thanks also to the Mods for reading all our blurb and whats more acting on it!!

Great game and great people.
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:30 AM

ok it's tomorrow, why are the 3 new facilities still locked?
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:35 AM

iv seen that i keep wondering when still tomorrow is going come
Old Apr 30 2011, 07:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Combine still appearing and disappearing
Old Apr 30 2011, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
ok it's tomorrow, why are the 3 new facilities still locked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisaweers View Post
iv seen that i keep wondering when still tomorrow is going come
Hi, the delay is probably due to the glitches that showed up with the New release, they are probably concentrating on fixing those first.
Old Apr 30 2011, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, the delay is probably due to the glitches that showed up with the New release, they are probably concentrating on fixing those first.
And since people are reporting that those seem to be fixed, hopefully we will have the new facilities soon, this weekend yet. But there still may be things going on 'under the hood' that are affecting the development. So I will be patient, thankfully they seem to have addressed the bugs first.
Old Apr 30 2011, 08:45 AM

My 5x5 Plower and 5x5 Cobine is only plowing 4x4????? Anyone else having this same issue?

I bought it for the 5x5, I already had a 4x4, waste of 65 FC for plower and combine, can someone help?
Old Apr 30 2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
My 5x5 Plower and 5x5 Cobine is only plowing 4x4????? Anyone else having this same issue?

I bought it for the 5x5, I already had a 4x4, waste of 65 FC for plower and combine, can someone help?
Hi, are you using it to plough new fields ?
Old Apr 30 2011, 09:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
5. Sell All Selected Products in Market: Each product in the market window will have a check box in the upper left corner (except when using the Non-Ingredients filter). Also, there is a 'Sell Selected' button below the filter selector (top-right) that will allow you to sell all selected (checked) products in one click.

The check box state is remembered from session to session so if you have a set of products that you always sell, you just need to check those products only once.

Once a product is selected it will show as selected on all the filters.

First...this is a great feature!! I work for several neighbors that (for example) have the cosmetics factory. But I have chosen not to buy the Beauty Salon Service Facility, so I was having to go thru the storage and sell each item individually. Now all I have to do is go thru and check all of the cosmetics and sell them.
HOWEVER..... I also noticed that I had 6 bellpeppers that I had to harvest myself (my worker had missed them) When I checked the 6 bellpeppers, the 3000 + bellpeppers also checked. Luckily they were side by side in storage and I saw it right away.
Just want to caution everyone to double check before you sell. It seems that when you check and have multiple of same item...as gift, self-harvest, and hired harvest, it will automatically check all of them.
This is still one of the best features for me in a long time. I will just be diligent
THANKS SO MUCH Deborah for posting this.. im not sure i wouldve noticed it if you hadnt pointed it out.. great work!
Closed Thread