Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2021, 05:44 PM

Just another question about the icon sizing. On bth of mine they are nivce and large as the should be bt my super neighbor Sue says hers is still tiny. Is this change being rolled out slowly?
Old Jan 05 2021, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Just another question about the icon sizing. On bth of mine they are nivce and large as the should be bt my super neighbor Sue says hers is still tiny. Is this change being rolled out slowly?
Hi Riap,
No everyone should be using build 20 which has the larger text and items. If that is not the version she is on then have her try the memcache and then reload. If it still doesn't change to 20, then replace 17 with 20 in the address.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:01 PM

Default HTML5 version

I clicked on all the links because I was having problems with my farm loading in the new version. All of the results I should get by clicking on the links all worked.
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debw758 View Post
I clicked on all the links because I was having problems with my farm loading in the new version. All of the results I should get by clicking on the links all worked.
Hi Debw,
What browser are you using? If it is Chrome please do #7 and post the results here.

If you have an extension added to your browser, please disable it, restart your browser and check if the game loads.

If you have more than one extension added, then you have to check each of them and one by one following the previous suggestion.

Please try a different browser to see if it will load in that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:19 PM

I am using Firefox, 84.0.1, with Flash, and Safari 14.0.2 to try the HTMLS version. I did the tests, WebGI Support, and they are all working except the last one (Graphics Feature Status)...it took me to "failed to open page".
The graphics are amazing
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I am using Firefox, 84.0.1, with Flash, and Safari 14.0.2 to try the HTMLS version. I did the tests, WebGI Support, and they are all working except the last one (Graphics Feature Status)...it took me to "failed to open page".
The graphics are amazing
Hi bjyhey,
Step 7 is only for Chrome and will not work in Firefox or Safari.

If you have an extension added to your browser, please disable it, restart your browser and check if the game loads.

If you have more than one extension added, then you have to check each of them and one by one following the previous suggestion.
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:53 PM

Steps 1-5 worked. #6 would not open even after 10 minutes. #7. Safari says it cannot find it. I will try on Chrome browser.
Old Jan 05 2021, 06:57 PM

Taz, I fixed my problem. I'm using Chrome, version 87. To make a long story short, once I allowed third-party cookies on Facebook site, the HTML5 version loaded perfectly. One can find this under settings, cookies. Or, when in Facebook, check the address bar and to the far right you will see an eye icon. Click on that and click to allow third-party cookies. This solved my loading problem and hop it helps someone else.

Kathy
Old Jan 05 2021, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy5828 View Post
Taz, I fixed my problem. I'm using Chrome, version 87. To make a long story short, once I allowed third-party cookies on Facebook site, the HTML5 version loaded perfectly. One can find this under settings, cookies. Or, when in Facebook, check the address bar and to the far right you will see an eye icon. Click on that and click to allow third-party cookies. This solved my loading problem and hop it helps someone else.

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
Were you previously using Chrome for your Flash version? If so the cookies should have been already allowed. Anyway I am glad you got in.
Old Jan 05 2021, 07:10 PM

Was able to do all steps 1-7 using Google Chrome browser. Can do steps 1-5 on Safari but not #6 or #7. Will not load new version from Facebook Farm town on Safari. Looks like if I am going to play it will have to be under Chrome. I do prefer Safari. Will it ever be played on Safari?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl