Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 15 2021, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi HeatherRR

Is this error preventing you to continue checking your neighbors coop quests?

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to see.
Thank you, marymarcel. I picked up the next neighbor's quest & went on from there with no further problems. This is the first time it happened to me.
Old May 15 2021, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherRR View Post
Thank you, marymarcel. I picked up the next neighbor's quest & went on from there with no further problems. This is the first time it happened to me.

Thank you Heather, I added this to the copied post.
Old May 16 2021, 12:24 AM

Default i have ships but they say they cannot be retrieved

my 2 ships are on farm 23 and either can be retrieve or dispatched. can someone help me, this is the first time i have had ships and nothing seems to be working.
Old May 16 2021, 04:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfont68 View Post
my 2 ships are on farm 23 and either can be retrieve or dispatched. can someone help me, this is the first time i have had ships and nothing seems to be working.
Hi mfont68,

I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread where you can find information on what is available in the game and what is not.

Ships have not been completed yet so that they can be used to carry goods. When the feature is available to use again that will be added to the information in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread. There is a Quick List towards the bottom of that post to help you know what is available to use and what is still pending, should you need it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 16 2021, 06:12 AM

2021-05-16 11:11:33.800 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...6_ev5t9jhanIf0 - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

2021-05-16 11:11:33.659 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...jCKPSUfDDAy_jU - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

2021-05-16 11:11:33.972 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...jCKPSUfDDAy_jU - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Old May 16 2021, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
2021-05-16 11:11:33.800 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...6_ev5t9jhanIf0 - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

2021-05-16 11:11:33.659 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-5.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...jCKPSUfDDAy_jU - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

2021-05-16 11:11:33.972 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DownloadAsync. Error getting: https://platform-lookaside.fbsbx.com...jCKPSUfDDAy_jU - HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Hi Alexm

I copied your post into a closed thread for the developers to see.

When you post errors, please provide more information, like what kind of job you doing at that time, if those errors prevented you to continue working, if you were at your farms or working as superneighbor, which browser you are using, if it is updated, if you tried another browser.

Thanks!
Old May 16 2021, 01:00 PM

Two observations since the last release.
1. The game uses more memory than before
2. When working a neighbour's farm, XP's, coins credited both from working the farm, and after from the bonus. Seems to be only from bonus now.
Suggestion:
When not all features are working, like for Quests, the criteria should be temporarily adjusted accordingly. I'm seeing lots of comments saying the Cooperative Quests are almost impossible now. (Why not reduce the requirement from 14 to 12 until all features are available?)
Old May 16 2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephent1 View Post
Two observations since the last release.
1. The game uses more memory than before
2. When working a neighbour's farm, XP's, coins credited both from working the farm, and after from the bonus. Seems to be only from bonus now.
Suggestion:
When not all features are working, like for Quests, the criteria should be temporarily adjusted accordingly. I'm seeing lots of comments saying the Cooperative Quests are almost impossible now. (Why not reduce the requirement from 14 to 12 until all features are available?)
Hi Stephent1

Im not sure which bonus you are talking about. When you work your neighbors farms you do not get the bonus chest, it is only available if you are hired at market by a stranger.

About cooperative quests they are fully working, and we do not have complains about them. If your friends are having problems with them then ask them to register in the forum and post the problems so we can check and help.
Old May 16 2021, 05:14 PM

Thank you to all involved in bringing Farm Town into a new era. It's been a fun ride.
I have a question and not sure if this is the right venue for it .. my apologies if not. With all of these wonderful changes, enhancements, and upgrades, has any consideration been given to what will happen to FT if Zuckerberg keeps pushing Facebook further and further down a deep hole? Will we lose everything if that happens or will FT be able to continue on it's own?
Thank you
Old May 16 2021, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Thank you to all involved in bringing Farm Town into a new era. It's been a fun ride.
I have a question and not sure if this is the right venue for it .. my apologies if not. With all of these wonderful changes, enhancements, and upgrades, has any consideration been given to what will happen to FT if Zuckerberg keeps pushing Facebook further and further down a deep hole? Will we lose everything if that happens or will FT be able to continue on it's own?
Thank you
Hi Dnreynolds,
Sorry, but we don't have an answer to that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread