Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2012, 04:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Too many things costing FC - can't possibly earn enough without paying real money for them and I can't do that. Very disappointing. And yes takes far too long to work people's facs and servs now with people having 100 + Need a work all button.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 02 2012, 04:50 AM

6x6 tools - nice, but .......
I would have prefered 5x8 or 5x10 tools for the way my farms are laid out
Old Jun 02 2012, 05:04 AM

These updates keeps happy but broke!
Thanks, I guess?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 02 2012, 05:13 AM
Account Not Linked

lol I had been waiting on the x6 tools for what must be a year. I've had all my farms planted out in a pattern that would suit x6, ever since we had the x3 tools. I finally gave up when the last farm was brought out and reploughed the farms to a x5 pattern. I should have been patient and waited a little longer. Oh well, it's easy to redo.
Old Jun 02 2012, 05:15 AM

Hahaha I did that too goldendreamer, couldn't understand why it wouldn't work, so harvested & plowed separately until all of a sudden I noticed it had been shifted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Thanks Maggie, I did not see that they moved it and was trying to use the tools at the top. Appreciate your reply.
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:04 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I am normally not such a negative person but I am disappointed in this update. I was hoping like anything that there would be some improvement time wise with helping our neighbours when working their facilities. The new x36 tools are of no value although it maybe for some. I would rather put real money into helping my neighbours with facility work. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, as not all of us are able to sit on our butts playing games. (no disrespect intended to those that are able to).
I agree with this. I haven't even bought the 4x4 tools, and I certainly won't be saving up a ridiculous amount of money for the 6x6 ones. I just go to the market and let others do the work for me for free. I would *much* rather have (coin purchased or simply integrated into the game) tools that helped me work neighbor farms. I have basically stopped doing it because it takes too much time. As of right now, this update doesn't really offer much and it's a shame we had to wait a month for it. I'm hopeful that whatever the freight trains do they'll be worth the wait.
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:18 AM

yea! we got the purple ones
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:34 AM

My frozen zinnias are now "ghosts". They look translucent on my farm and I am unable to move them, in fact it is not even an option in the drop down menu.

Just an FYI to add to your weekend fixing FT fun.
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:36 AM

Default update terrible

You keep adding things that make the game better ONLY by spending FC but you are now only adding levels every THREE updates?

It seems you don't care about your long term palyers unless they shell out real money.

How am I supposed to get all these new tools/facilities? You issue 24 new FC facilities a year plus FC tools. But we only have been getting 150 levels per year and now NO levels for THREE months! That means only enough FC for 4 facilities of the 24! So my 23 million XP is useless!!!!!
Old Jun 02 2012, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You keep adding things that make the game better ONLY by spending FC but you are now only adding levels every THREE updates?

It seems you don't care about your long term palyers unless they shell out real money.

How am I supposed to get all these new tools/facilities? You issue 24 new FC facilities a year plus FC tools. But we only have been getting 150 levels per year and now NO levels for THREE months! That means only enough FC for 4 facilities of the 24! So my 23 million XP is useless!!!!!

I hear ya....

It does seem strange to release 25 levels, and $25 Farm Cash... along with a new item that costs $30 or $32.
unless
you are a game developer who needs income to continue and who sees no problem with "giving" a player $25 towards a $32 purchase and thus encouraging that player to cough up the difference.

I agree the level releases are probably too far apart. Twenty every other Friday would work for most, I think. And a combination of that and lower costs on FC items would be attractive.

Other than that, I think there are a lot of farmers who manage with only the "free" farm cash, yet wish they could have more.

the "haves" and the "have-nots",,,,,, a reality of the game I guess.

Closed Thread