Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2011, 10:31 AM

Are we doing Halloween decorations this year? It's getting pretty late, cause Christmas is right around the corner.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Oct 07 2011, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwickster@gmail.com View Post
we need incentive to get more FC like the blue bar at top we had for a while. that was great but now is gone. please bring that back!!!
The bar is not moving because you are at level 260(?) which is the top level. Your experience total number keeps going up and when they add more levels you will jump to the level for the amount of experience you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2011, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The bar is not moving because you are at level 260(?) which is the top level. Your experience total number keeps going up and when they add more levels you will jump to the level for the amount of experience you have.

Just hope when they add more levels that they require at least 100,000 XP points to level up. 150,00 would be better give us something to strive for.
Fritz
Old Oct 07 2011, 07:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is anyone else having problems with running out of things? I am running out of things, like milk, and pine trees...and I have not run out of them for ages. In fact I have recently cut back one dairy and one sawmill, which should ADD to my total of logs and milk for a facility...not cause me to run out. I went out and got quite a few more cows and trees yesterday, as well as choosing milk for gifts...and now I am out again...and of other things too. I had gotten to the point that I did not depend on gifts except for salt, and was producing enough to fill my facilities the way I wanted. I am not sure what is going on....I know that something is not right about the amounts I am getting put in storage...but without days of work, it would be hard to prove it.

I clear my caches daily and everything is updated....I guess I am just frustrated. With over 6 billion in coin, I don't even sell things except once every couple weeks....what good is the money? There is nothing left to buy...and if I cannot even fill my facilities...I am wondering why play? Then the problem with my flowers which no one has even commented on. I could go on, but those are enough examples.

Sorry to sound negative...I love this game, and I am sure I will keep playing, but you can only redecorate so many times. I am so amazed at the developers, they are so good at making this game work right! And the customer service group has been truly quick to handle my probs...so I have nothing to complain about with slashkey. Just some times the little stuff is irritating. and makes play frustratinig
Old Oct 07 2011, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

my wish-list for the next update is:

shelf stocker for the client service facilities (they take ages to load and they're so boring i don't bother)

fill all for the rest of the facs ... over waiting for tools to fill all these facs.

4 more farms ... or at least 2 more farms to be able to keep up with all the products/ produce needed to keep all the facs filled once a week?
Old Oct 07 2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post

4 more farms ... or at least 2 more farms to be able to keep up with all the products/ produce needed to keep all the facs filled once a week?
4 farms..... or... 2 farms

2 farms..... or... 4 farms.....

oh well................ make it 6 farms.

Old Oct 07 2011, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
4 farms..... or... 2 farms

2 farms..... or... 4 farms.....

oh well................ make it 6 farms.

lol ... it's just a wish list.

i'm striving to strike a balance between productivity (farms that can earn a lot) and pretty (farms that look nice).

not there yet ...
Old Oct 08 2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Is anyone else having problems with running out of things?

I clear my caches daily and everything is updated....I guess I am just frustrated. With over 6 billion in coin, I don't even sell things except once every couple weeks....what good is the money? There is nothing left to buy...and if I cannot even fill my facilities...I am wondering why play? Then the problem with my flowers which no one has even commented on. I could go on, but those are enough examples.
I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary about running out of things that I wouldn't normally run out of, but I haven't been paying that close attention for a while now. At this point I'm just harvesting what crops I had already planted and then I'll be taking a break from FT for a while, or until there's a new release that actually brings us something new (and no, I don't mean just new facilities or new farms). Unless there are some significant changes to game play, I'm afraid I think I've run my course with the game. It was a fun 2+ years, and I've certainly spent many hours here, and some real cash, but I think it's time to step back for a while.
Old Oct 08 2011, 08:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post

shelf stocker for the client service facilities (they take ages to load and they're so boring i don't bother)

fill all for the rest of the facs ... over waiting for tools to fill all these facs.

My wish list for the next up-date is just that....the next up-date I noticed Raul didn't mention any time frame on his post from the last one when to expect the next one so.....
Oh yes ,and the shelf stocker for the service facilities that Raine mentioned would be greatly appreciated as well BWAHAHA
Old Oct 08 2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susme48 View Post
Is anyone else having problems with running out of things? I am running out of things, like milk, and pine trees...and I have not run out of them for ages. In fact I have recently cut back one dairy and one sawmill, which should ADD to my total of logs and milk for a facility...not cause me to run out. I went out and got quite a few more cows and trees yesterday, as well as choosing milk for gifts...and now I am out again...and of other things too. I had gotten to the point that I did not depend on gifts except for salt, and was producing enough to fill my facilities the way I wanted. I am not sure what is going on....I know that something is not right about the amounts I am getting put in storage...but without days of work, it would be hard to prove it.
In the newer facilities, we are using many more staples from our stock. I had the same issue, then did the calculations, and found that I wasn't generating enough from the production chain, which caused me to add additional lower lever facilities in the production chain, and then the need for more of the goods that fill the lower level facilities.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Closed Thread