Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 25 2011, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
it will be out this weekend, cause i am going to FLA and will not be anywhere near a PC grrrrrrr will have to call my friends and hear what the new release is lol lol
we're all so pessimistic ... and I was just thinking it will happen Friday during the daytime because I will be working that day for the first time in 2 yrs.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old May 26 2011, 12:47 AM

In my honest opinion, it will be here on Thursday. I think most times the updates have come on a Thursday. Last year I was at our county fair and kept checking on Thursday and it didn't come in before I left that night, but when I got home, the update had come and the next day at the fair I couldn't do anything cause the wireless service had gone down and they couldn't get it back up.

I am sooooo looking forward to the update. I just hope they don't ever start adding goals like the other farm and city games have. they are most annoying to me.
Old May 26 2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post
In my honest opinion, it will be here on Thursday. I think most times the updates have come on a Thursday. Last year I was at our county fair and kept checking on Thursday and it didn't come in before I left that night, but when I got home, the update had come and the next day at the fair I couldn't do anything cause the wireless service had gone down and they couldn't get it back up.

I am sooooo looking forward to the update. I just hope they don't ever start adding goals like the other farm and city games have. they are most annoying to me.
Since this is Thursday, I will drink to that... at my pool bar.

As the game "ages", and levels and # of farms becomes a little blah.... it will be interesting to see what the creative juices in the devs minds will come up with.

But then , there are many good/great ideas from the players which the devs can and may actually be working on.

I think a "Phase II" would be of great interest to older players,and also something newer players would try for. The Phase II would have its own store of buildings, tools, etc, and start with one or two farms and grow. Sort of a Farm Town II, or advanced, or more difficult game.

time will tell........

come on levels and 3 more farms

Old May 26 2011, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstarz View Post

I COMPLETELY second that thought ... PLEASE no goals like the "ville" games. And please don't make FT a fantasyland. We like it looking and feeling like we're real farmers and entrepreneurs, or at least having that option depending on the decorations and facilities we choose.

I think I speak for most of the longtime players in that we have our own goals and plans for achieving them. It will definitely be interesting what the devs have come up with for the next phase.

thanks for providing us countless hours of entertainment.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old May 26 2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
I COMPLETELY second that thought ... PLEASE no goals like the "ville" games.

I think I speak for most of the longtime players in that we have our own goals and plans for achieving them. It will definitely be interesting what the devs have come up with for the next phase.
Well, you may speak for "most" long time players, but not me. I *want* goals created by the devs (sounds like the "crop thing" may do just that). It doesn't have to be set up like the "ville" games, but they certainly could enhance the whole trophy achievement aspect of the game to give us something else to work towards. I'm all for a "next phase" though; something to really shake things up. Mostly though, I'm just wanting a new update, whatever it is!
Old May 26 2011, 11:22 AM
Account Not Linked

OK did anyone else lose all the production that was pending in their farm cash facilities??!! My fish farm, bee farm, semis, and oil pumps are all empty , and I know I had production pending in them. Help!~
Old May 26 2011, 11:27 AM

i just check mine are fine
Old May 26 2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
OK did anyone else lose all the production that was pending in their farm cash facilities??!! My fish farm, bee farm, semis, and oil pumps are all empty , and I know I had production pending in them. Help!~
mine are fine also
Old May 26 2011, 01:47 PM

Default To KayG - re lost production

Mine are OK too. Try posting this in the glitches section - apprently that is monitored more than this is - hope you get your products back!
Old May 26 2011, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

I still cannot exchange gifts when I get them, I always get a almond tree if I do and that is all I can return as a gift, I have done everything I have been avised to do, thank you.
Closed Thread