Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2011, 07:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
If you put in the same amount of wheat as you did before, you get three times as much flour.

You dont have to grow more wheat, you just get 3 times as much flour as you did before in the stone windmill.

Same amount of wheat = 3 times more flour.

Anyone have some other ways of saying it so it might stick in peoples brains? :P
The main point here is in order to keep the windmills maxed on a daily basis, we need to plant more wheat then we ever did before.
The stone windmill was the fist facility offered and i bought it way back then.
I also have 5 red windmills, and for all 6 of them, its all i can do to keep them maxed out.
I have plenty of flour - - thats not the issue.
My only flour usage is 8 bakeries and i have about 35 million worth of flour in my storage. I just prefer to keep all my bldgs maxed out to the limit each day - especially now that they invented the ranking system that no one knows what is going to be used for yet.
Old Apr 09 2011, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
There is most definitely a glitch with the sending of ingredients.

Yesterday I sent to a couple of friends when I saw the first requests.

Last night I tried to send more. It had been at least 6 hours since I had sent the first time. I have no idea if the other farmer got the ingredients, but I got a message telling me that the Mayor had not given me any because I had reached the limit of 250,000 coins worth of products in 3 hours. This was not the case.

I just now tried to send ingredients to a farmer again (it has been at least 12 hours since my last try) and again I got the same message.

Am I the only one having this problem?

No, I am having the exact same problem!!!
Old Apr 09 2011, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
my thoughts exactly. They just hold more total production, so youll have to plant 3 times as much wheat now in order to keep those mills maxed out. actually youll probably have to keep planting wheat non-stop now
not quite true. to fill up the stone mill completely it would take 9600 wheat harvests now. before to fill it up it would have taken 28800 wheat harvests! This is because the stone mill will produce 15 flour for 10 wheat harvests. It used to be 5 flour for 10 wheat harvests. So what this means is that now you will get the same production with 1/3rd less wheat.
Old Apr 09 2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
How do you figure that? It takes more wheat to fill up the stone windmill than it does the red one so how do you get by with a smaller wheat field?
Because my goal isn't to fill the facilities and there are some products I don't produce anymore due to their low sell price (i.e. taco facility is dormant and I only do the supreme pizza...sometimes hawaiian pizza too). I'm producing more than enough wheat for my needs with the stone mill with just half a farm of wheat.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:16 PM

Atta Way.. that's why FARMTOWN is the BEST app out there.... I quit the rest and FT is now my only app that I happily play. :-)
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
No, I am having the exact same problem!!!
This is in reference to the giving of ingredients to neighbors and getting product as well. I understand that you can only give one set to the neighbor every 3 hours. The last time I gave anything was last night and still today it says that I've exceeded 250,000 coins in 3 hours. Someone's clock must be off since it's more than 12 hours since I gave anything. I hope this gets fixed or some guide is given so we know how it works -- without taking it away!
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Great job! You guys so blow Farmville away.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
There is most definitely a glitch with the sending of ingredients.

Yesterday I sent to a couple of friends when I saw the first requests.

Last night I tried to send more. It had been at least 6 hours since I had sent the first time. I have no idea if the other farmer got the ingredients, but I got a message telling me that the Mayor had not given me any because I had reached the limit of 250,000 coins worth of products in 3 hours. This was not the case.

I just now tried to send ingredients to a farmer again (it has been at least 12 hours since my last try) and again I got the same message.

Am I the only one having this problem?
No, you're not the only one having this problem -- I'm having exactly the same problem.
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:41 PM
dotdonut
Account Not Linked

Yes I did Double T but I could not find it again to see if there was an answer LOL
Old Apr 09 2011, 08:44 PM

Default I just "go with th' flow"

Thanks for the update!! For almost 2 years now, I have enjoyed FT and loved every single update. No, I don't understand every single thing about the new update, and yes, there may be a few glitches. But I relate FT to life in the real world. Glitches are worked out, and I adjust to new concepts and make them work for me. I'm 59 years old, not 20, and have the life experience to know that I can't have everything I want NOW. It will come in time.

I will joyfully continue to play FT until the devs start taking out taxes on our profits!!
Closed Thread