Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2020, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
I bought all the regular oil Factories for all my farms a few months ago and now you guys got this new Offshore Oil Rig, it already cost a lot and if i sell the old ones for the news ones that even more money, to bad we can't trade the old for the new since they cost the same
Hi tmlbluedove,
I am assuming you are talking about the oil refinery not the oil factory which are two different things. When you say they cost the same you are right that the Oil Refinery and the Offshore Oil Rig do cost the same, but they do not produce the same product.

The Oil Refinery uses Crude Oil Barrels to produce fuel and 4 other products.

The Offshore Oil Rig only produces Crude Oil Barrels, like the Oil Pump, to be used in the Oil Refinery to make those products, but produces 3 times the amount of Crude Oil Barrels an Oil Pump does.

The Offshore Oil Rig can be placed on the same farm as an Oil Pump. You do not have to replace the existing Oil Pumps. If you add an Offshore Oil Rig on a farm with an Oil Pump you are now able to produce 300% more Crude Oil Barrels on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2020, 04:01 PM

yeah I was confused but that sounds better, thank you for your reply. I get it now, been gone 2 weeks, time to catch up
Old Aug 18 2020, 03:05 PM

Hi gals and guys

Raul has just posted the following:

Post Release Updates - August 18th, 3:40PM

- Split the old 'Show Facilities' option in the preference screen in 3 separate options:
1) Show Regular Facilities 2) Show Service Facilities 3) Show Animal Buildings

- Added a new 'Show Ground Covers' option in the preference screen
Old Aug 18 2020, 05:26 PM

Thanks Mary for this info! I went to my farm and half my facs on a farm were missing - LOL You saved me from deleting the game. Have a good evening
Old Aug 18 2020, 10:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love the new additions, just used the show service facs on a farm and discovered I had 2 of the same facility, was wondering why my count differed from the one shown when using "show facility info" so much easier when you have a lot of facs on a farm ...
Old Aug 19 2020, 12:50 AM

Hah! Being able to hide the ground covers means those pesky flowers are a lot easier to find. Thanks!
Old Aug 20 2020, 10:10 AM

the oil pump is still under tools for the wrench tool/icon
Old Aug 20 2020, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the oil pump is still under tools for the wrench tool/icon
Hi JNelson,
The oil pump is under the Regular facilities not the Tools. When you uncheck the regular facilities then it disappears. The only thing still under tools is the semi.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2020, 07:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Question - can the developers revise the consumption rate of the new crop "Reed"? Its rapid rate of consumption is making it difficult to work other crops that also need attention...I have many layered fields, so I'm growing tons & tons of it, yet it's still near impossible to keep up with the demand placed on it by the facilities that use it. As it's a 2-hour crop, sometimes I'll spend 1/2 dozen planting sessions in a day just growing it, but still tend to fall short...help, please!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 31 2020, 08:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Question - can the developers revise the consumption rate of the new crop "Reed"? Its rapid rate of consumption is making it difficult to work other crops that also need attention...I have many layered fields, so I'm growing tons & tons of it, yet it's still near impossible to keep up with the demand placed on it by the facilities that use it. As it's a 2-hour crop, sometimes I'll spend 1/2 dozen planting sessions in a day just growing it, but still tend to fall short...help, please!
Hi Zeeky Banutski,

Have you been to market and sold anything recently?

Please go to market and make sure that whichever selling options you use that you have not got Reed check marked to sell when using Sell Selected.

While you are there, check how much is showing up under Non-Ingredients, looking at your data you haven't sold all of them in quite a while, so it's worth checking Reed is not showing up for you under that either and if it's not, sell those off.

Keeping large quantities of any particular item can cause a problem with random things going missing from storage, so make sure you sell your nons regularly and there is nothing in there under the ALL filter that could be getting near to the 200M mark for an individual item.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread