Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 29 2021, 08:49 AM

Can we have Ostrich Feathers in the Animal Products on the Ships and Trains please?
Laptop: Intel Core i3 7th Gen (Lenovo)

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi
Old Nov 03 2021, 12:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default re: trains

I just put all my Halloween items back into storage and by error 2 of my train tracks got sent to storage. I can't put them back or do much of anything else. I would have given up everything the 10 trains collected by stopping the train and repairing my tracks and starting over. Can we get an option to stop our train (with consequences of course), fix what we need and then sending them on their journey, again..? Thanks for all you do with this game.
Old Nov 03 2021, 06:34 PM

please let us make more yeast in the semi i went to 0 last 3 times i posted.or put yeast in the trains and ships.with my fingers hands messed up from rhemetoid arthritis it is hard on me to go uncheck everything we make with yeast .i have 16 semi trucks . i buy a lot of cash but thinking about stoping playing because of running out of things since i posting more to make coins to buy 50x50 land.bought a lot cash so i could buy another factory so i own 2 of each .that is using more products and it helping friends who work my post.we also need to produce more corn starch.please do this for me.

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Nov 06 2021 at 10:15 PM.
Old Nov 09 2021, 02:46 PM

the train boost popup should have select buttons such as 10 25 50 or max for selecting instead of each individual neighbor until limit is reached
Old Nov 17 2021, 08:17 PM

Add clams to the ships. I have a million scallops and constantly running low on clams. You could also increase the amount of clams in the farm fishing plant. A few other items that are in high demand and I'm often short of are bread, olive oil, and soy sauce. I have more than one of the facilities that produce those.
Old Nov 22 2021, 08:23 PM

Please add baking soda to the Long Hopper car.
Old Nov 30 2021, 08:23 AM

Default Trains Suggestion

In the Train Manager, suggestion is, instead of having "My Trains and Boost Others' Trains", Change "boost others' trains to "Train Depot"(where others' trains come in) and make that button first, and then "My Trains: button second.

Will other farmers be able to send off their neighbors and friends Ships, like we do with other peoples trains?
Thank you,
Penny
Old Dec 06 2021, 04:49 PM

Hi, Not sure I am doing this correctly, here goes ;-) I would like to suggest a 'feature' in the sending/receiving ships. When a ship comes to a person's port and isn't 'sent' by the person but moved forward by the owner of the ship. The person who didn't send it should get a message telling them they missed out on products. That way when you don't forward a persons ship for them, YOU know it.

Going along with the above suggestion, perhaps it would be 'better' to have ships Automatically 'disabled', rather than automatically 'enabled', so that people who don't 'care about doing ships OR sending them on' aren't bothered by having to send them on.

Thanks,
Marty Bley
Old Dec 11 2021, 05:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

a train carriage to bring spices, particularly Ground Black Pepper and Paprika would be nice or perhaps add these to an existing carriage?
Old Dec 27 2021, 10:24 PM

Need another way to obtain yeast, perhaps by train car.