Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 12 2013, 07:42 AM

Thank you Raul and Devs. Like the farm expansions, the new option with the name. Actually a there's lot here to like as usual.
Thank you again.

Fritz
Old Jul 12 2013, 08:04 AM

You state: "9. Offline Messages System Improvements: The Message List window is now bigger and it shows the Facebook first name along with the avatar name, and also a preview of the message. If you want to know the date of the message it is now shown in the detailed message window along with the full message body."

I choose an avatar name. I do NOT want Farm Town to publish my actual name. You do NOT have my permission to do so. Can you prohibit this please? ty Please respond quickly. I am concerned.
Old Jul 12 2013, 08:19 AM

The turbo loader will work if you load you facilities on the farm you placed it on. That is how I am using it until I can see it and put it in storage.
Old Jul 12 2013, 08:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tried to fill facilities like I normally do using the utilization order. Nothing changes on amount or diversification rank or anything. I always just kept mouse in 1 spot and facilities changed automatically, now they just sit there. I can close the manager, reopen it and the stuff is creditied then. This really is time consuming. Hope it gets fixed quickly. I use chrome and vista operating system. I haven't seen anyone else post this problem.
Old Jul 12 2013, 08:45 AM

Thank you for the improvements but still no change to the crude oil production?????
Old Jul 12 2013, 09:17 AM

Thanks, really appreciate the search facilities and the info on ingredients needed.
Old Jul 12 2013, 09:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Some very interesting stuff! Ty!

I see the farm indicators are still disappearing as soon as you reach a farm to work facilities. I bought the irrigation sprinkler and have been watering flowers when I go to work facilities, then watered the farms where there were no facilities. Now I cannot see where I have been already. It would be so helpful if the farm indicator just changed color... red, purple, blue... so people could see where they have worked and those of us who need to visit the other farms would know where we have already been.

(I just worked the facilities in sequence so didn't need the disappearing farms) Not all farms have flowers so taking the extra time to hover over the farm indicator looking for a "w" and so I didn't go back to farms that had facilities where I'd already been. I have also noticed that I go to a farm without a "W" that does have flowers and I sometimes get the 'Cannot water again' message.

Raul, perhaps you could pass this on to Developers, or move this to a more appropriate thread I have the red sprinkler. I didn't buy the others because there is no option to water crops, flowers, and trees separately. I cannot get enough farms to isolate everything by time to maturity, so much of the benefit of using the sprinkler would be hit or miss.

Last edited by Texas Star; Jul 12 2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: clarify wording
Old Jul 12 2013, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Devs for another great update. Looking forward to getting the turbo loader it (along with the other tools) will save so much time in loading the facilities.
Old Jul 12 2013, 09:55 AM

YAY.. thank you so much for the new "arrow" option so we can put our biggest tools in the shortcuts section. I've been asking for that option for the longest time!! You devs are the BEST in responding to the players' suggestions!!
Old Jul 12 2013, 10:15 AM

I haven't said much lately on here but still playing and no problem with anything. Always enjoy the update, always sitting here waiting on them lol Thanks for all the fun you give me

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5193493&farm=y

Been Farming Since July 2009

https://www.facebook.com/audrey.s.daigle
Closed Thread