Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 02 2023, 09:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodan1133 View Post
Taz, Only one train was dispatched this morning.. I did try again and it did not work again. Please, help me. What can I do? Thank you.
Hi Rhodan,
The trains do have to be dispatched for it to work. If you take the extra cars (over 10) off of the longer trains and build out the other 3 trains to 10 then you wouldn't have this problem as you would always have at least 2 trains dispatched with 10 cars.
If both 9 and 10 are dispatched now and still showing at least 10 of the cars attached and dispatched then it should be working.
The only thing I can do is to clean the train info, which I have run. Please close and restart your farms and see if that helped. If it is still not working then please contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2023, 09:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Cannot move my trains

Hi , sorry to bother you
I extended one of my farms and moved my train ntrack ets , now I cannot move the trains to go back on the track.when I click on them they go yellow around them , then I try to move and it refuses
it will say
sliding door car
Walk
Buy One
Buy multiple
close menu

it is the same for 2 door box car, one door box car
long well car
standard freight locomotive

its as if they are glued to the spot.
I even tried moving with the purple hand no luck .
I restarted pc still no luck, I cannot even delete them or add them to storage
thank you for your help
Old Jul 15 2023, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lark View Post
Hi , sorry to bother you
I extended one of my farms and moved my train ntrack ets , now I cannot move the trains to go back on the track.when I click on them they go yellow around them , then I try to move and it refuses
it will say
sliding door car
Walk
Buy One
Buy multiple
close menu

it is the same for 2 door box car, one door box car
long well car
standard freight locomotive

its as if they are glued to the spot.
I even tried moving with the purple hand no luck .
I restarted pc still no luck, I cannot even delete them or add them to storage
thank you for your help
Hi Lark,
I moved your post to the thread about trains.
You can not move your trains while they are dispatched. You have to wait for them to return, unload them, then moved them before you dispatch them again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2023, 05:49 PM

On 7/15 I dispatched and requested a boost for my Turbo Train 11 AM and my Ultimate Train at 11:12 AM - by 2 PM the Ultimate Train showed it was completely boosted but the Turbo Train had no boosts. When I checked the action section it indicated that all my requests had been boosted for both trains. There is a problem with the Turbo boost as they both cannot be right - If it indicates the Neighbors have boosted the train it should have changed the time of arrival and ghosted the Request Boost button - If the train has not been boosted then none of the neighbors names should indicate they had boosted the train. Please look into this discrepancy. Thanks
Old Jul 15 2023, 06:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleAxe View Post
On 7/15 I dispatched and requested a boost for my Turbo Train 11 AM and my Ultimate Train at 11:12 AM - by 2 PM the Ultimate Train showed it was completely boosted but the Turbo Train had no boosts. When I checked the action section it indicated that all my requests had been boosted for both trains. There is a problem with the Turbo boost as they both cannot be right - If it indicates the Neighbors have boosted the train it should have changed the time of arrival and ghosted the Request Boost button - If the train has not been boosted then none of the neighbors names should indicate they had boosted the train. Please look into this discrepancy. Thanks
Hi BattleAxe,
The activity log does not show you which train they boosted. You get 14 boosts for the turbo and 13 boosts for the ultimate. So all of the ones showing in your activity log must be for the ultimate.
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:22 PM

I only send out the exact number of boosts for each train. The previous Supreme train was sent on 7/13 at 3:55 PM with exactly 12 requests - all those neighbors have been checked off. The last neighbor to boost the Supreme Train was BossDogg. On 7/15 I sent exactly 27 requests, and those names were no longer available for a train boost request so I know the request went out. You will note there are exactly 26 neighbors after BossDogg who boosted my trains per the action log. There is no way 26 people can boost a train with the capacity of 13. Thinking there was a glitch I sent out 2 additional requests of which Oscar was one and it is now showing that I have one boost for the Turbo Engine and his name indicates he boosted it. Where did the original boosts go and if their names are on the action log then the train should have been boosted.
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:27 PM

If a person boosts a train and gets the message the train can no longer be boosted, will the activity log still indicate they boosted the train? If so then I must have sent them all to the Ultimate. Grrr - Hard to imagine everyone responded within 2 1/2 hours from the request when it usually takes 2 days for all the boosts to file in. Oy Vey
Old Jul 15 2023, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleAxe View Post
I only send out the exact number of boosts for each train. The previous Supreme train was sent on 7/13 at 3:55 PM with exactly 12 requests - all those neighbors have been checked off. The last neighbor to boost the Supreme Train was BossDogg. On 7/15 I sent exactly 27 requests, and those names were no longer available for a train boost request so I know the request went out. You will note there are exactly 26 neighbors after BossDogg who boosted my trains per the action log. There is no way 26 people can boost a train with the capacity of 13. Thinking there was a glitch I sent out 2 additional requests of which Oscar was one and it is now showing that I have one boost for the Turbo Engine and his name indicates he boosted it. Where did the original boosts go and if their names are on the action log then the train should have been boosted.
Hi BattleAxe,
The acitivity log does not show you which train they boosted or if you have sent multiple boosts to the same people it still only shows 1 boost in activity log for that person. If you sent those boosts to the same people for both trains through the website, they may have only gotten one as multiple tabs does not work in the website as they did in the Facebook version.
We do not have any data about train boosts in what we get to check this for you. If you wish you can contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 16 2023, 01:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

All of a sudden working facilities has a glitch. I have two sets of ten trains each so when I click on a neighbor's facility post, all of the farms are done for me. Now it makes me go to each farm. Is this a known issue maybe from the gifts update?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 16 2023, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralmarie View Post
All of a sudden working facilities has a glitch. I have two sets of ten trains each so when I click on a neighbor's facility post, all of the farms are done for me. Now it makes me go to each farm. Is this a known issue maybe from the gifts update?
Hi Lauralmarie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains.
Go to your train manager and open each of those trains and make sure both trains show 10 cars in the white background and not faded out. If there are then close them and make sure both of those trains are dispatched.
There has to be at least 10 cars showing as attached (do not depend on the yellow highlighting) and they must be dispatched.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working