Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2014, 10:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is it time to close this thread yet? Seems to me it is… just wishful thinking… maybe?
Old Jan 24 2014, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Are you saying that the eye is graphically displeasing, or that the image is repulsive (a follow through of the closed eye used in the tool box to HIDE items) or that it gives some the feeling it's hexing us or that you don't want your workers to be able to hide things they're not working on?
I dont like the eye either - its weird - spooky - I like the function of it fine but its creepy.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 24 2014, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
my daughter came over tonight to show me something cause i didn't believe it. she worked the market and got hired by a couple low lvls like her so did the 3x3 harvest, 3x3 plow. she also got hired for 15 or more farms by people well over 500 (one had 50 million xp) and they wouldn't let her use any tools of theirs.

she's just started and clicked on a wrong thing so wasted some FC and is struggling to buy some tools. i can't believe people wouldn't let her use theirs.

she suggested that people who purposefully (the only way) uncheck the box to let workers use their tools shouldn't be able to use their tools if they work on someone else's farm.

i do feel i must mention there were a couple people (mid level - low 500s) that did let her use their tools and she thanked them

I used to do all my own h/p... but now I hire and share... and enjoy it!!!

I really don't need the extra bonus (have 100k to 500k of all the crops in storage).... it is just fun to find a lower level who can now accumulate some coin and levels.

Currently I have about 400,000 acorn squash growing and when I hire, it will be a low level... for one small farm (while I visit theirs to affirm their level)

They should make a tidy sum from that day working with my 10x
Old Jan 24 2014, 08:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i don't see nothing wrong with sharing, just the way I was raised up
Old Jan 24 2014, 08:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I am noticing that the cost for certain items in the store has been reduced, along with the XP for said item. I mentioned this in a new thread in the help & support section, so if that needs to be closed or deleted, I apologize in advance.
Old Jan 24 2014, 09:17 AM

I'm not here to complain, just making you aware....it's been awfully slow loading the facility manager today, and doing the general chores on the farm !

And yes, I've cleared the memcache etc.

Does this mean the Devs are working on the game ? * She said hopefully waiting for next update *.
Old Jan 24 2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
I'm not here to complain, just making you aware....it's been awfully slow loading the facility manager today, and doing the general chores on the farm !

And yes, I've cleared the memcache etc.

Does this mean the Devs are working on the game ? * She said hopefully waiting for next update *.
Hi peekachoo! Raul has posted in the new release the following,

COPIED

Post Release Updates - Jan 24th, 12:10AM EST

- We released a group of changes mainly affecting new users, still if you notice any issues please report it on this thread. More details will be posted on the next release.
Old Jan 24 2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi peekachoo! Raul has posted in the new release the following,

COPIED

Post Release Updates - Jan 24th, 12:10AM EST

- We released a group of changes mainly affecting new users, still if you notice any issues please report it on this thread. More details will be posted on the next release.

Would you believe it, the one day that I don't read the first message and there's the message, lol.

Thank you Mary, I'm far from a new user, but I guess there may be some effects filtering through to others. I'll hope for a speedier day tomorrow !
Old Jan 24 2014, 10:47 AM

Default Herding Tool

I bought some super llamas was unable to move them with the new herding tool. How does it work? Or does it only work with animals you buy with the cattle car?

.. "Herding Robot (FC): This is a new tool to move animals from the farm to their buildings in bulk"
Old Jan 24 2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
I bought some super llamas was unable to move them with the new herding tool. How does it work? Or does it only work with animals you buy with the cattle car?

.. "Herding Robot (FC): This is a new tool to move animals from the farm to their buildings in bulk"

Hi! the robot cant move Farm Cash animals yet.

Closed Thread