Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 15 2011, 08:23 AM

Going to love the new My Requests tab. Thanks!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:24 AM

ABSOLUTELY loving this update! KUDOS to the developers team!!!!!!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the new release...lots of goodies. I am disappointed that my brown sprinkler was not returned. I will not buy the orange one because losing the brown sprinkler has caused enough extra work without compounding the problem further.

I bought the brown sprinkler so I could water a whole farm of flowers in one click. Please, if you don't intend to return the brown sprinkler to the tool box, at least replace the blue sprinkler with the brown one for those of us who paid real cash for Farm Cash to buy this item. For those of us who planted flowers in quantity for the flower shop, this is a real time issue. Neighbors are busy too, and not watering flowers regularly. If flowers wither before I am ready to water/speed a crop I am either wasting 45 minutes trying to water with the little blue can, begging for help, or delaying harvest. I am busy and missing an opportunity to harvest, may mean I don't get to do it for days because crops have to be done first.

With trees and crops with multiple maturity times and then flowers, it seems like a lot of work to try to use the sprinklers without being able to water the crops (as advertised originally) instead of the farm.
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
guess I have been on the computer too long!! need a break...hope slashkey can refund the 40fc I spent!! lol
They most likely will, they did when I bought two belt dyers... Be
sure to what you junk email, they had sent me a question and that was where it went and I didn't see it for a few days so I could have got my refund sooner if I had been paying attention... Enjoy
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:39 AM

I am anxious to try the new mini games. Also grateful for a fast way to fill my flower shop!

Thanks!
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:45 AM

As usual thanks so much for all the great updates looking very good. I actually found them last night, thought I was going to be one of the first to post, but finally had to give up and go to bed as the posting came hours later... I am still loving them had to plant a bunch of Okra so I could get my stash pile built with the rest. I am not to sure about replacing the red sprinkler with the orange one I was just getting use to it.
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:49 AM

I do have a question though, for the last few days we have been getting notified of getting belts for fish, but now that we have the Fish belt tab they are all starting over again. What's up with that?
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
Not sure if this is a glitch with the new way of sending gifts, but I can no longer access my farmer lists. I had mine divided into 13 groups but cannot find them now. Is this temporary? If I click on Farmer Friends it says "you have too many." so for now, I can't send any gifts.
see I'm not the only one whew......I was reading the thread and was looking to see if anyone else was having trouble.... i also lost my lists and can't send any gifts at all.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 08:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
I am from Georgia USA so I am an expert on fine BBQ! REAL BBQ is pit fired over hardwood, NOT cooked in an electric oven. If you have not tasted this delicacy....well I feel bad for ya. Come to Georgia sometime and try our BBQ. You will never want to leave! Kudos to the developers, who must clearly have tasted good Southern BBQ.
for sure Us Georgia Girls love our BBQ.............course i lived in NC when hubby was in Marines and that is great BBQ also.... You have your own recipe for BBQ sauce Penny?.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 15 2011, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
I do have a question though, for the last few days we have been getting notified of getting belts for fish, but now that we have the Fish belt tab they are all starting over again. What's up with that?
I believe the fish belts the other day werent meant to be released and the bonus qty's seemed very low so i think that was a unintended thing that thay were showing up the other day im sure you will have to fish more then 1 pond to reach the 6th dan.

i fished 1 big lake with boat and reached the 6th carp dan lol

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread