Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 19 2023, 12:54 PM

Default Farm is gone!

I contacted you not long ago that all of my farms are gone and the issue has not been resolved as of now! Please help! I spent MANY hours and $$’s on it!
Old Aug 19 2023, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoneal View Post
I contacted you not long ago that all of my farms are gone and the issue has not been resolved as of now! Please help! I spent MANY hours and $$’s on it!
Hi Maoneal,
I moved your post to the thread where your other posts are about this. Did you contact Support as we asked you to do. There is nothing we can do about tyhis through the forums. You have to work with Support concerning this as they are the only ones who can help you get your farms back.

Here are the instructions if you need them again:
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact them through email:
support@slashkey.com

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 19 2023 at 01:06 PM.
Old Aug 19 2023, 03:00 PM

Thanks Taz...Had a minor set back so I wasn't able to contact them but just did...So sorry to have bothered you again...
Old Sep 12 2023, 10:10 PM

Default new computer

since the site no longer allows to ask questions through contact us i am forced to do things this way........
i have a new laptop that i bought for use on the road. but, when i went to the app and tried to log in it sent me instead to where i was supposed to send an email to slashkey for further instructions. well, apparently that doesn't work either because i never received any instructions or help.
i want to download the app no my laptop and play my game on the road. will someone provide instructions on what i need to make that happen

thanks
jcloud
Old Sep 12 2023, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
since the site no longer allows to ask questions through contact us i am forced to do things this way........
i have a new laptop that i bought for use on the road. but, when i went to the app and tried to log in it sent me instead to where i was supposed to send an email to slashkey for further instructions. well, apparently that doesn't work either because i never received any instructions or help.
i want to download the app no my laptop and play my game on the road. will someone provide instructions on what i need to make that happen

thanks
jcloud
Hi JCloud,
The account I see connected to your forum account shows you have not played since Feb 2018. Is this the account you are trying to get into or do you have a current set of farms you have been playing on with another computer?

If this is the only account you have then that means you have not registered to play on the website. Farm Town is no longer available on Facebook. You need to go to the login page, by clicking the button at the top of the forums to play. Then click on Signup (Start with your Facebook farms). That will send you to an email address that you can send to Support so they can get you registered to play again. Be patient as it can take them a while to get to your ticket as they do not work 24/7.
You do not download the game to your computer. You play from the website after you get registered and get logged in. You will need to have internet connection to be able to play where ever you travel to.

If you have an active set of farms you are playing all you have to do to play is log in with your email username and your password. There is nothing to download. When you log in then your farms will load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2023, 01:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi. I left FB a few years ago because of some troubles with my account.I found that FT now is off of FB and would like to find my farms if possible.My FB account I deleted when I left,so I could not get in and find my farms there.Is there anyway to find my old farms?
Old Sep 14 2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzybee's View Post
Hi. I left FB a few years ago because of some troubles with my account.I found that FT now is off of FB and would like to find my farms if possible.My FB account I deleted when I left,so I could not get in and find my farms there.Is there anyway to find my old farms?

Hi Buzzybee's

If you deleted your facebook account then Im not sure you will be able to get your old farms back.

But just to be sure, please send and email to support@slashkey.com and explain your problem to them.
Old Oct 06 2023, 12:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I would like to say a big thank you to support for getting my farm town back.

I had been locked out of my FB for a year and unable to register for the new website. After getting back into my FB recently, support found my Farm Town account and I am once again back playing. So happy, as I thought I had lost everything.

Many thanks again for all you do
Old Oct 11 2023, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi...have been trying to register [mod edit: email removed for safety reasons] to the new farmtown ...so far have had no luck with it...cannot find my ft ID....that email.is the only link I have to this account...not sure if this message is in the right place or not...please really need some help with this...this acctount existed on facebook..was just too slwo to get it registered in time....

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 11 2023 at 05:42 AM.
Old Oct 11 2023, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird-mom@shaw.ca View Post
Hi...have been trying to register [mod edit: email removed for safety reasons] to the new farmtown ...so far have had no luck with it...cannot find my ft ID....that email.is the only link I have to this account...not sure if this message is in the right place or not...please really need some help with this...this acctount existed on facebook..was just too slwo to get it registered in time....
Hi bird-mom,

Please send an email to the support team using this email address: support@slashkey.com

You can either use the email for that account to send the email or if you no longer have access to to use it you can use any email address you currently have and provide the email for that account in your message to them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
link email, login