Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 29 2012, 08:29 PM

I can't pay real money to play this game. I rarely go to a movie either, though I do understand that one is paying for enjoyment either way. If I calculated correctly it would cost me 50 dollars to get teh combine if I didn't have any farmcash to begin with. I do have some, not 300 which is what I am thinking it would take, and since I wouldn't want it all going to one tool, I probably won't ever get it. However, I think 50 dollars is alot for a combine and really, the developers are alot better off financially than alot of the players. They really didn't have to make every little thing cost more farmcash, like the ability to load facilities. To me, it is extreme and the game doesn't need that much cash to keep going. I don't know about farmtown, but the amount fv made was posted on the internet and it was extremely high and most of it was profit since they are selling images. There were articles on it. The developers are smart. Their goal is to make the most real money they can possibly make. It has nothing to do with how much money it takes to keep the game going. I am not mad about this. They are very smart in how they run the business and they have tons of people who will come on the forum and sing their praises. They made a great game, but in my view, they do charge more for items than they need to to make a great game.
Old Apr 30 2012, 05:01 AM

Default Way too expensive

FC seem harder and harder to earn....and the cost of expansions and new facilities seem unrealistic and unattainable. It has in part made the play unmotivating and unsatisfying. I'm hoping to see the prices of new facilities and expansions become more realistic.

Also the tools have become too limiting in capabilities in respect to fc outlay

its become too much real work and it doesn't resemble gameplay anymore
Old Apr 30 2012, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
FC seem harder and harder to earn....and the cost of expansions and new facilities seem unrealistic and unattainable. It has in part made the play unmotivating and unsatisfying. I'm hoping to see the prices of new facilities and expansions become more realistic.

Also the tools have become too limiting in capabilities in respect to fc outlay

its become too much real work and it doesn't resemble gameplay anymore
I tend to agree that the relationship between FC/levels and FC/Purchases is not in the least encouraging. But then, the object of the game from the devs' side is to make money while we have fun.

If 25 levels per release is the agenda, then perhaps any facility released (and there are usually 2 or more plus a tool etc) should only cost $10, not $30 and up.

or

Release 25 levels and make them worth $2, perhaps starting at level 300 (yep... retroactive of course).

Then something can be bought with the free farm cash, and more can be bought with a gift card or whatever the player chooses to do.

Lower levels would see the Pot-o-Gold at the end of the rainbow (lever 300 and up) and have a goal to keep playing. Lower levels, who really should have to "experience" the work required to rise in levels, would not just be given more stuff or the opportunity to buy more stuff.
Old May 01 2012, 01:49 AM

I have been using farm cash link to earn farm cash, which has been working, but lately it has not been working is there a limit 30, or is it a monthly thing or one off as the blue link has not appeared for sometime and anyone else that ask to hire me it does not work
Old May 01 2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I have been using farm cash link to earn farm cash, which has been working, but lately it has not been working is there a limit 30, or is it a monthly thing or one off as the blue link has not appeared for sometime and anyone else that ask to hire me it does not work
Hi, the 30 Farm cash is a one off.
Old May 06 2012, 06:47 PM

What's going on about the problem of not being able to buy FC. Get an error notice. Says it has to do with Farmtown. Would like to buy a new facility but can't. I bought some a bit ago and everything worked. Now, this error notice. I have tried all your suggestions to no avail. Please check this out.
Old May 06 2012, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
What's going on about the problem of not being able to buy FC. Get an error notice. Says it has to do with Farmtown. Would like to buy a new facility but can't. I bought some a bit ago and everything worked. Now, this error notice. I have tried all your suggestions to no avail. Please check this out.
This is the thread about that problem and some suggestions, though they haven't helped everyone.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483922
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2012, 07:34 PM

Default Buying Farm Cash

Quote:
Mentioned buying FC one time a long time ago, wife said "NO" and since I have had no problems with FC, or my wife.
Old May 11 2012, 09:35 AM

Cool Tried EVERYTHING suggested. Still Can't Purchase FC

Quote:

I am getting the same error message- I would love to expand my farms but running really low on the green stuff. I have rebooted, dumped cache, changed browsers, just about everything possible. Several weeks ago I had problems purchasing cash as well, but after about 10 attempts I was able to do that. At that time had no error message, but the site wouldn't "take" my order.

Is there any other way to purchase cash directly from slashkey? Thanks so much,

Jo
Old May 11 2012, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSinger View Post
I am getting the same error message- I would love to expand my farms but running really low on the green stuff. I have rebooted, dumped cache, changed browsers, just about everything possible. Several weeks ago I had problems purchasing cash as well, but after about 10 attempts I was able to do that. At that time had no error message, but the site wouldn't "take" my order.

Is there any other way to purchase cash directly from slashkey? Thanks so much,

Jo
Unfortunately there isn't any other way to get Farm Cash. Facebook mandated in July 2011 that all the games through Facebook use the Facebook credits to purchase in game currency.
It is a hit or miss problem and you just have to keep trying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.