Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 13 2016, 08:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistvermont View Post
Thanks Mary....I know many players are really ticked about this. I hope they get their act together and put it back to the way it was. Something tells me that if not there will be an exodus from FT.

i dont think there will, to many people have the habit & are hooked
Old Apr 14 2016, 06:00 PM

I agreewith artistvermont- if they do not allow FC gifting, I know of at least 3 people who will quit playing.
Old Apr 14 2016, 06:09 PM

Don't bet on it! I personally know about 7 people who are withholding from working their (our) farms. A few days should NOT mean a few weeks. I have so much money tied up in this game, as I know lots of people do also! We refuse to play the quests or the neighborhood quests, until they developers decide what they are doing.
Old Apr 14 2016, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
I agreewith artistvermont- if they do not allow FC gifting, I know of at least 3 people who will quit playing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deehallam View Post
Don't bet on it! I personally know about 7 people who are withholding from working their (our) farms. A few days should NOT mean a few weeks. I have so much money tied up in this game, as I know lots of people do also! We refuse to play the quests or the neighborhood quests, until they developers decide what they are doing.
Hi carolannhallam and deehallam,
I am sure the delay is because thay have had to work on the contest to fix problems there which effects everyone. As soon as that is settled then the farm cash sending will be fixed and back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2016, 07:25 PM

Taz,
Thanks for your quick response. We sure hope they don't change the game. That would be a killer. We shall just wait and see
Old Apr 14 2016, 11:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
I am sure the delay is because thay have had to work on the contest to fix problems there which effects everyone. As soon as that is settled then the farm cash sending will be fixed and back.

Why would the contest have anything to do with farmers being able to send FC gifts to others; they are totally different things. This did not happen when the other Quests were made available to us.

I am totally confused here

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 14 2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
Old Apr 14 2016, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
Why would the contest have anything to do with farmers being able to send FC gifts to others; they are totally different things. This did not happen when the other Quests were made available to us.

I am totally confused here

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
Thereason they stopped the sending of farm cash items and farm cash was because there was a problem that needed to be fixed. Then the contest with it's problems took priority.

Raul has just changed the message over the farms that the farm cash gifts is temporarily disabled until April 19th, so we have a date for the return.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2016, 03:14 PM

Default Coin limit

Has anyone experienced the seemingly new restriction that you can only earn 6,000,000 coins for products when working someone's farm or sending someone a bonus? That's the notice that I got ... now I get no coins when working a friends farm. This will limit that number of farmers that get help. It's very frustrating ... why this limit???!!!
Old Apr 18 2016, 04:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiered View Post
Has anyone experienced the seemingly new restriction that you can only earn 6,000,000 coins for products when working someone's farm or sending someone a bonus? That's the notice that I got ... now I get no coins when working a friends farm. This will limit that number of farmers that get help. It's very frustrating ... why this limit???!!!
Hi Rosiered,

The coin limit is for bonuses and ingredients. It depends on your game level as to what those are. Here's the link to the Game Guide which will tell you what the limits are >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...78&postcount=6

You do not earn coins for working facility posts , you earn products and xp.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 19 2016, 03:05 PM

Okay, it's April 19th and the message is still there about being temporarily disabled until today. When does that end?