Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2010, 04:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to BillyTheKid Send a message via Yahoo to BillyTheKid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, the sugar refinery can process 120 plots of sugarcane a day and given you effectively get a return of 200 coin per plot + 1 additional xp per batch I believe this represents great value. I planted 600 crops of sugarcane then harvested them and put them all into the refinery. I do not have to touch the refinery now for another 5 days now and I will receive 120,000 coins for an outlay of around 30,000 coins. I don't have to plant sugar cane for another 4 - 5 days now.

I'm glad you did the math on that. I was racking my brain for a while because I was starting to think that the process of turning the cane into sugar was losing money rather than making it.
But this makes much more sense now.
Old Mar 23 2010, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson982 View Post
why dont they put the cows and goats in the store, i cant get them because my friends never send gifts. this is not fair. they need to be able to be purchased
yes I agree asked friends to gift hens, goats and cows, what do I get FUEL haha, they need to do something about all the glitches!
Old Mar 23 2010, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casahorne View Post
Ahhhh! Harvester and Seeder only plowing one at a time

Love the new fully functional buildings..... great stuff but why has my seeder and harvester stopped working....... I can still use the fuel but one at a time!!! Harvester the same still works but only one at a time...... anything I have done or can do? I am on level 80 has this anything to do with the problem?
Hi the problem is most likely in your preference settings (wrench icon) if you do not have a tick beside "remove spaces between fields " put one there. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 23 2010, 06:53 AM
Account Not Linked

I just bought the Dairy Facility. When I click on the facility it tells me I need one more cow to produce the butter etc. Same for the goat. When I click on the facility it does not tell me how to get the cow or goat in the facility. When I scroll my mouse over the facility it only shows I can move, sell or store facility. How do I get the products to sell. This is not explained very well. Do I move the animal to the facility or what?
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:09 AM

Default My windmill stole my wheat

Hi there,

I've loaded over 100 units of wheat to my red windmill, and I now can't get it to even tell me what's happening, let alone see where my flour is. It's been 2 days so far. Please help!

Cheers,

Kate.
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyFlip View Post
I just bought the Dairy Facility. When I click on the facility it tells me I need one more cow to produce the butter etc. Same for the goat. When I click on the facility it does not tell me how to get the cow or goat in the facility. When I scroll my mouse over the facility it only shows I can move, sell or store facility. How do I get the products to sell. This is not explained very well. Do I move the animal to the facility or what?
What you need for the dairy facility is milk. This post explains how to get the milk with the dairy shed..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114

Once you've 'harvested' the goats and cows, then you go back to the dairy facility and the milk will be added when you click 'produce'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katejenian View Post
Hi there,

I've loaded over 100 units of wheat to my red windmill, and I now can't get it to even tell me what's happening, let alone see where my flour is. It's been 2 days so far. Please help!

Cheers,

Kate.
Click on the words 'what's cooking'. This opens a new tab which shows you how your products are progressing.
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:31 AM

Default My windmill stole my wheat (reprise)

My problem was mostly that I couldn't get any access to the function details once I'd loaded my wheat. When it DOES open, I can see what's going on, but it's been really unco-operative!

Cheers
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 21 2010
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up Up and running

Well. I didnt see where anybody replied to my inquiry however I am now reporting that my dairly processor is up and running as it is designd to.
Thank you to who ever actually reads these post and sends them to troubleshooting dpt. and thanks tothose people who "actually do something straight away" to fix these glitches. It is nice to see an app acutaly get fixed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katejenian View Post
My problem was mostly that I couldn't get any access to the function details once I'd loaded my wheat. When it DOES open, I can see what's going on, but it's been really unco-operative!

Cheers
Oops, I misunderstood, sorry.

It might be worth clearing your browser cache if you're having problems.
Instructions are here..
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258262

Once you've done that, close down the browser and reload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle T Farm View Post
Well. I didnt see where anybody replied to my inquiry however I am now reporting that my dairly processor is up and running as it is designd to.
Thank you to who ever actually reads these post and sends them to troubleshooting dpt. and thanks tothose people who "actually do something straight away" to fix these glitches. It is nice to see an app acutaly get fixed.
That's good to hear, Thanks for letting us know.
Old Mar 23 2010, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyFlip View Post
Hi, firstly no animals go in the facility. You need to have the dairy to get the milk from the cows and goats. Once you have the milk from the Dairy you can then process it in the Dairy facility. You do this by clicking on the facility and clicking on "show facility details" From there (providing you have enough milk) you can then produce the butter, cheese etc. I hope this helps
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities