Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 05:39 PM

Hi,, I just earned one farm cash in the Farm Pass, but it did not register. There is a check mark on it now, so I should have 2 FC, but this one for harvesting thousands of crops, did not register. I should have 2 FC, but still only have the one.
Oh, and just noticed, that there is a check mark on the next one, for a tree fruit of my choosing? I did not get that one either.
Old Today, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Hi,, I just earned one farm cash in the Farm Pass, but it did not register. There is a check mark on it now, so I should have 2 FC, but this one for harvesting thousands of crops, did not register. I should have 2 FC, but still only have the one.
Oh, and just noticed, that there is a check mark on the next one, for a tree fruit of my choosing? I did not get that one either.
Hi Brugpuppy

I just checked your data.

You had 62 farm cash.

Then you purchased the Cidery for 32 FC and the Cider House for 30 FC. So your amount was 0.
Then you earned 1 FC in the Farm pass so you only have 1 cash at this moment.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then click in Farm Cash Activity Log.

About the other reward for a tree fruit of your choosing, there is no way for us to check on that, but if it has the green check mark, you should have got the screen for tree fruits and then the wheel.

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs