Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotroot42 View Post
it sure would be nice to be able to buy fuel most all my nieghbord have gone to other games i run out of fuel every day maybe i need to go to farmville where i can buy it there ... why dont u guys get with it like farmville
Like I said before if you would buy fuel, why not buy the refinery and oil pumps? I have 1 refinery and 8 oil pumps and I have more fuel than I know what to do with. Last time I filled up I got over 900,000 units of fuel and that lasted me almost a month and that it is with working on a lot of other peoples farms too. This time I filled up it went well over 1 million units of fuel. No telling how long that will last. And oh yeah that is with using a lot of the fuel units for the Petrochemical Plant to make all the products for it too. I generally give more barrels of the crude oil to it than I do the refinery. I get some fuel as gifts but that is just extra bonus half the time I trade them in for something else I want. Fuel is not a worry. I have all tools and 3 semi-trailers all which use fuel. Not a problem.
To sum it all up buy a dang refinery and oil pumps and you will have no more fuel problems. .

thank you very much
Doc

Last edited by Docperk; Mar 12 2011 at 11:40 AM.
Old Mar 12 2011, 11:38 AM

[/quote]Unfortunately if I was like you I would have never gotten my 3rd farm that required 30 friends. I have a lot of friends and people I know on my FB account but most of them do not play FT. So for me it was have people I do not as a friend or don't play FT. I chose to play FT.

Doc[/quote]

Well, for neighbors, one can always ask their favorite/trusted neighbors --- who have their own neighbors besides you ---- to recommend some more of their neighbors to be your neighbor....... that would be neighborly.
Old Mar 12 2011, 12:44 PM

Unfortunately if I was like you I would have never gotten my 3rd farm that required 30 friends. I have a lot of friends and people I know on my FB account but most of them do not play FT. So for me it was have people I do not as a friend or don't play FT. I chose to play FT.

Doc[/quote]

Well, for neighbors, one can always ask their favorite/trusted neighbors --- who have their own neighbors besides you ---- to recommend some more of their neighbors to be your neighbor....... that would be neighborly.[/quote]

Yeah, but I still wouldn't know them either and they may or may not be actively playing. Several of the people that do know that are my neighbors they just barely got started and quit. So they are neighbors in number only. At least the others have been very good farmtown neighbors because they wore my facilities and I work theirs and we do work on each others farms. That is more than I can say for the people I actually know, except for my wife of course...

Doc
Old Mar 12 2011, 01:53 PM

I think the reason this update is taking so long is the last update hide all the issues on farms caused by ppl doing things they really should not be doing ... so I say we cut the devs some slack.. sit back relax .. farm .. have some fun.. we do have 8 farms to farm and design ... I am sure we have not run out of ways to redesign the 8 farms we currently have... Remember when we only had One farm and 18 by 18 was the max... come on 8 farms... we will always want bigger and bigger!!! More is never enough.. But farms do have to live with in our means it is the farm life.. And this is a BETA GAME!!!!!

Nala
Old Mar 12 2011, 03:00 PM

I wonder how long a game is played before it no longer becomes a "Beta" game
Old Mar 12 2011, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

A game is a Beta game usually as long as the developers are still adding things, getting feedback and working out kinks
Old Mar 12 2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
A game is a Beta game usually as long as the developers are still adding things, getting feedback and working out kinks
Sounds like we don't want it to come out of Beta then...
Old Mar 12 2011, 04:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I know it might seem scary or whatever to add people you dont know on facebook just to get more neighbors, i was more sceptical then most and im sooooo happy i did it! I made great friends from all over the world playing this game! If youre worried about them seeing your pictures and such you can always make a friends group called farmtown for example and only let them see what you want them to see on your facebook. (also very useful to have a group like that when sending gifts!)
A great tip is to get some of your other farm town friends to ask their neighbors to add you, but when i started playing i got about 30 neighbors just from the neighbors thread here on the forum, and most of them are still playing. And if you add someone you find out you dont like, you just delete them, problem solved

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 12 2011, 07:31 PM

(Can't find the original post to quote it.)

Personally, even though I'm a very private person, I have no problems adding people I don't know as "Game Friends." I have my FB privacy settings such that they aren't able to access my personal information and I simply exclude them from Wall posts that are, frankly, none of their business. I also only post my FT notices to my "Game Friends" so my others who don't play aren't bothered by them.

I have no "real friends" that play FT, but that doesn't keep me from playing the game.
Old Mar 12 2011, 07:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok....let's keep this thread on topic with the 'new' release...thanks
Closed Thread