Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2011, 08:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanie Wing View Post
My mini games loads to 100% but never comes up please fix it for me or tell me how to fix it. I can not even get the first one that was working to work now.
[mod edit:email removed for safety]
Hi there,

I've removed you email address, for safety reasons they are not permitted to be posted in the open forum.

I've just loaded both mini-games without problems. Try clearing your browser cache, close browser and then reload, see if that corrects the problem for you.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 11 2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAAAAL View Post
Very nicely put Molly. Thank you. Board moderating can sometimes be a difficult job but you handle it with finesse. With ten years board moderating experience myself, I must say you're one of the finest I've seen. Kudos!
Thank you. We have a very good team of Moderators IMO, and I'm very proud of them. (Don't tell them I said that, though, hehehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rose View Post
God's listening, too. It's happened though and sadly continues over into the game. I've had it inflicted on me as recently as two days ago, and from a very top level player.
Sorry this has happened to you, Oklahoma Rose. If you encounter abuse within the game, click on the avatar of the player involved, and select the 'report' option. This sends a message directly to the development team for review, and also acts as an 'ignore' button so you never need to 'see' that person again.
Old Dec 11 2011, 11:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I can't be sure but...I haven't loaded my facilities for a week and harvest 8 chicken coops with from 100 to 60 hens at least every other day. I was susprised today when I ran out so quickly. BUT I did not check before I started loading to day and all facilities were empty. Something I'm going to watch.

Fritz
I just checked my coops and harvested them. i got exactly the amount of eggs to the number of hens.......so it's now working if it wasn't before......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 11 2011, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I was sooooo very excited to see we could upgrade our farms to 26x26 until I went to the realtor office and saw the prices. What gives? 10 billion for each of the 26x26 upgrades -- really Farm Town??!??!?? I was so disappointed I almost cried. It has taken me weeks to save almost 4 billion coin. I am a long time player (almost 3 years) and I don't feel very rewarded for all my hard work. I could see charging us 1 billion coin for each upgrade...but not 10 billion and I am not spending real money on land upgrades. =( The population of players that have that much coin to throw around is such a small percentage. I don't understand these prices for the rest of us that don't come close to earning that kind of coin.
Old Dec 11 2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
I was sooooo very excited to see we could upgrade our farms to 26x26 until I went to the realtor office and saw the prices. What gives? 10 billion for each of the 26x26 upgrades -- really Farm Town??!??!?? I was so disappointed I almost cried. It has taken me weeks to save almost 4 billion coin. I am a long time player (almost 3 years) and I don't feel very rewarded for all my hard work. I could see charging us 1 billion coin for each upgrade...but not 10 billion and I am not spending real money on land upgrades. =( The population of players that have that much coin to throw around is such a small percentage. I don't understand these prices for the rest of us that don't come close to earning that kind of coin.
I have to say I sort of agree with you Timeless - I struggled to get to the 3 billion odd to get farm 12 to 24x24. I DID pay $ to upgrade farm 3 as I needed the space for facilities but Im just going to go for the ten billion Farm Coins.
It has given me a real challenge - and I will enjoy that. I too have been playing for a while ( just over 2 1/2 years) and I am always at the top if any new levels come out so this is something to work for for players like me.

Im just going to copy Stoneface (I think it was) who said he would plant oodles of Acorn Squash to sell. If you have the crop sprinkler it only takes just over two days and sells for a good profit. Peas is another good profit maker - especially if you hire someone to harvest them and get a "large" crop.

Im hoping that by the time I get the 10 billion the Devs will have released upgrades to the other farms - especially 9 and 11 - as they are my growing only farms and I could do with the extra fields.
Good luck with getting your ten billion.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 11 2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I just checked my coops and harvested them. i got exactly the amount of eggs to the number of hens.......so it's now working if it wasn't before......
Thanks Sunny..I also checked my egg production and got exactly what I should have. Must have taken more eggs than I expected.
Old Dec 12 2011, 07:02 AM

yaaaaay updates!!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Dec 12 2011, 12:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Can someone enlighten me on the change with FC? I saw a couple of posts about some sort of FC change and I have searched this forum for an hour and can find no info at all. I've even lost the post I was reading then but it said something about no FC for new levels but for "ranks" instead? A misquote or real? Thanks.

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 12 2011, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaldimar View Post
Can someone enlighten me on the change with FC? I saw a couple of posts about some sort of FC change and I have searched this forum for an hour and can find no info at all. I've even lost the post I was reading then but it said something about no FC for new levels but for "ranks" instead? A misquote or real? Thanks.
I can't say I have ever seen anything like that....maybe they were talking about not getting FC because they were at the top level and didn't know it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2011, 03:01 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Thanks Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I can't say I have ever seen anything like that....maybe they were talking about not getting FC because they were at the top level and didn't know it.
I will watch to see if I run across it again.

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread