Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2010, 10:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenbennett View Post
If you purchase the 3rd farm with Farm Cash, besides upgrading land size by using Farm Cash can u also upgrade with coins? If so what are the levels/coin amts needed. I am considering paying for the 3rd farm but I don't want to do it if I have to spend FC for the upgrades or if I have be like level 60 or something before I can purchase all upgrades with coin. Could someone that already has a 3rd farm please reply and let me know how it works. Thanks
That's correct...we have a thread in help and support with all that info http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3361154
Old Apr 03 2010, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Thank you so much!! When I seen the third farm it made me soooo happy and thank you so much for working with myspace so we can link are farm to the forum. You guys are great!
Old Apr 03 2010, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

will we be able to refill our fuel faster then waiting one day?

sharing fuel between 3 farms isn't enough
Old Apr 03 2010, 10:47 AM

Thanks, Raul....you are the greatest,,,love all of the new upgrades,,,keep up the good work!!!
Old Apr 03 2010, 10:48 AM
Account Not Linked

ok...i just went to someone's farm and saw a HARP!~ Can someone tell me where to find it? I may have missed it in decorations, assumed that's where it would be. Thanks.
Old Apr 03 2010, 10:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Thank you for the third farm. As soon as I get more farm cash I will buy more facilities and put them on there.
I don't get app of the day every day. I go and check and sometimes several days goes by. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Not complaining.[/quote]

You do realize don't you that those apps all install extra dlls and tracking cookies. If I have a clean system (which I do) why would I install an app that could possibly contain a virus and/or install hidden tracking cookies?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 03 2010, 11:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojwulff View Post
Having a challenge in the game is great. So, requiring neighbors is a nice function of the game. It's very easy to round up neighbors.
I love FarmTown and because of the neighor requirements I have met a lot of people around the globe that I wouldn't have met otherwise. It's so easy to restrict new friends from the parts of your Fb that you want to keep to yourself I've never seen a reason to worry about privacy. A lot of these new acquaintences have become very good friends. As for the FC issue, I can't blame the creators for wanting and needing some reimbursment for their hard work and efforts to please such a diverse croud. I'll keep playing no matter what they do. Bring it on Devs, I will comply!

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 03 2010, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Everybody please be aware

When you purchase the 3rd farm with farmcash you STILL have to have 30 neighbours to purchase the upgrades with coins. So unless you are willing to shell out $20 FC for each additional upgrade you should try to find 30 neighbours. Unfortunately for me this was not made clear in the post in the official topic and I totally wasted my money. I am hoping to prevent others from making the same mistake.
Old Apr 03 2010, 11:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail

I just bought the whole 3rd farm...

THANKS RAUL....

Please Give Me The Patience To Deal With Stupid People And For Courage To Tolerate Their Ignorance, Because Lord Knows If I Ask For Strength, I Will Beat Them To Death."

Gail Storm 2009 Copyright All Rights Reserved ©
Old Apr 03 2010, 11:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy Gail

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenbennett View Post
When you purchase the 3rd farm with farmcash you STILL have to have 30 neighbours to purchase the upgrades with coins. So unless you are willing to shell out $20 FC for each additional upgrade you should try to find 30 neighbours. Unfortunately for me this was not made clear in the post in the official topic and I totally wasted my money. I am hoping to prevent others from making the same mistake.

I used my Farmtown coins on all purchases...

Please Give Me The Patience To Deal With Stupid People And For Courage To Tolerate Their Ignorance, Because Lord Knows If I Ask For Strength, I Will Beat Them To Death."

Gail Storm 2009 Copyright All Rights Reserved ©
Closed Thread