Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 08:46 AM

Thumbs up changes

Love it... I realize larger lots means more space on the program... but sure would love it. Need to redesign... and work with some of the great new items. Thanks alot!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:48 AM
Acclaimed Farmer ( Level 25 )

Farmer Since: Oct 28 2009
Level:
Trophies: 8
XP:

Great upgrades but I am not accumulating coins when I harvest my own plots/fields and when I go to other farms, it stops count after a while as well. However, when I buy something or plow/plant, the coins are ALWAYS subtracted. Whats' up? help.

Visit Famous Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:49 AM

all the new stuff is great and keeping us interested. what you could add now is a place for us to go to pick a family. like some kids and maybe a spouse or not lol. that would be cool cause then i'd have kids to play with the swing set and stuff like that. but thank you so much for all the new cool stuff you've already added.
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG Thank you so much. You guys are just awesome! I love the changes and additions. Personally I don't care how long it takes to enlarge our farms. We now have new goals to reach. I just cannot express how happy I am with this new release. I knew patience would pay big dividends. Way to go devs! You are truly incredible.

Farm Town isn't about the destination, it's about the journey!

Level 385

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:50 AM

For those of us who were at 34 for so long and bought "stuff" because there wasn't too many other options, we really NEED more land. I know we can sell our stuff and start over but come on, we hung in there and should get at least one more change to "land up".
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:56 AM

Default New Releases

Thank you for upgrading Farm w additionsTown! I like the new additions!
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:57 AM

Personally I'm loving the new decorations and options - I'm replacing the fruiting trees that I had been using for landscaping with actual landscaping trees (LOVE the Birch and Poplar). I recently revamped my farm, and it looks like I get to do it again - yay!

Thanks to the folks at FarmTown for all their efforts!
Old Nov 21 2009, 08:59 AM

Exclamation Raul - Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfoy1234 View Post
Great upgrades but I am not accumulating coins when I harvest my own plots/fields and when I go to other farms, it stops count after a while as well. However, when I buy something or plow/plant, the coins are ALWAYS subtracted. Whats' up? help.
I am experiencing the same problem. I am not getting any coins when I go harvest someone's farm but I am getting the coins and XP when I plow for someone.

Also has a new XP guide been published or Raul can you add it to this thread so we know what each level requires.
We know 41 = 150,000.
Thanks!
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:03 AM

More acerage that would be perfect
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:04 AM

Default not worth the time it takes.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvlb3r View Post
i 110% agree with the above statement about only hire one person at a time and if they harvest then hire them to plow. i seriously had a chic at my farm tell me hire me to plow, where are you, hire me to plow. i left ft and came back to make sure i was seeing things right and over half my farm was not harvested. i asked her, do u see my farm completely harvested and her response was no, but u can hire me to plow and hire someone else to finish harvesting. i said i dont do that, i only hire to plow after its all harvested. i then went back to the market and hired 2 more people only one did the work so i ONLY hired that one to do the plowing. it is really times like that i wish i could "FIRE" someone!
This has happened to me numerous times as well....I've tried to "fire" them by ignoring them....unfortunately I found out that doesn't work......We should be able to fire people!
Closed Thread