Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Regarding the refineries...I put two full fields of sugarcane into my refinery. It's already been 1 1/3 days and it still has 1890 units to process. At 10 units per every 2 hours that's 378 hours over over FIFTEEN FRICKING DAYS to process the two fields.

What kinds of unmitigated stupidity is that? Cmon Slashkey. For crying out loud get a team of users together you can run changes by. User Acceptance testing is a huge part of any release.
Unmitigated stupidity is loading the thing with days' worth of sugar, knowing that it takes 2 hours to process one batch.

You get extra xp for using it - 4 points (1 for plow, 2 for plant, 1 for processing) and extra coins for sugar. If you want to make your farm a sugar farm, it's a BAD IDEA, if you want to process all of it. But if you want to augment your farm with a little sugar, it's a GOOD IDEA. It makes a short crop a lot more useful.

It's not unmitigated stupidity just because you didn't do the math.

Oh, and you can sell any batches that are already done once they are finished. Just put the finished product in storage, so if you really need the coins nownownow, you can get some of it.
Old Mar 24 2010, 12:45 PM

I am having problems with my sugar refinery. I set it to make sugar this morning and never did see coins added for it. It is finished and wants more sugar cane now.
Old Mar 24 2010, 05:11 PM

Spent a fortune on all three facilities and NONE OF THEM WORK... now what? I am so p.o.'ed!! I guess we need better directions. I put tons of material into each one, but nothing happens! FIX IT!! Grrrrr
Old Mar 24 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Spent a fortune on all three facilities and NONE OF THEM WORK... now what? I am so p.o.'ed!! I guess we need better directions. I put tons of material into each one, but nothing happens! FIX IT!! Grrrrr
Have you clicked "whats cooking" at the facilities? If you click whats cooking and hover your mouse over it the word "store" appears. Click it and anything that has already gone through the facilities will be sent to your storage bin to sell at the store.
Old Mar 24 2010, 05:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank goodness someone finally explained this problem so we can understand it. I sometimes think the developers think we know exactly what they have in their minds for us to do but sometimes we need step by step instructions when something new like this is added.
Old Mar 24 2010, 05:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to kensfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to kensfreedom

I just put 1364 crops of wheat into the windmill to process into flour and it is only showing 850. What happened to the other 514 units of wheat? I have noticed the same problem with sugar. Where are our fields going? This is losing a lot of coins. I spent a lot of coin to supplement my income in between growing other things. Please fix this problem.
Old Mar 24 2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensfreedom View Post
I just put 1364 crops of wheat into the windmill to process into flour and it is only showing 850. What happened to the other 514 units of wheat? I have noticed the same problem with sugar. Where are our fields going? This is losing a lot of coins. I spent a lot of coin to supplement my income in between growing other things. Please fix this problem.
10 wheat are required to make one batch of 5 flour.
Old Mar 24 2010, 06:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to kensfreedom Send a message via Yahoo to kensfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
10 wheat are required to make one batch of 5 flour.
I understand that however that does not explain why it only shows 850 Wheat when I put in 1360. I am not talking about batches of flour made I am talking about the fact that I loaded 1360 wheat in to be processed and it shows that I loaded 850. This was before any processing takes place. I should have 272 batches of flour done after processing. Instead I get 171. That leaves 101missing. I am loosing 303000 coins.
I am having the same problem with sugar.
Old Mar 24 2010, 06:24 PM

Question Sugarcane in, no sugar out

I keep putting sugarcane in my factory, but no sugar is put into storage. I am starting production. Same thing in my dairy. I would like my credits. By the way, it has not worked since the beginning. Kay the Farmer
Old Mar 24 2010, 06:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by casahorne View Post
Ahhhh! Harvester and Seeder only plowing one at a time

Love the new fully functional buildings..... great stuff but why has my seeder and harvester stopped working....... I can still use the fuel but one at a time!!! Harvester the same still works but only one at a time...... anything I have done or can do? I am on level 80 has this anything to do with the problem?
check your settings under the "wrench" sometimes with new updates this changes. make sure you have "Remove space between fields" checked...... it happens a lot it reverts when they do updates....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities