Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 24 2020, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedy View Post
Can i use a google card to buy cash in farmtown. I cannot fine a farmtown card. Tks.
Hi Dedy,
There never have been any Farm Town cards. Facebook used to have cards you could use for Farm Cash purchases, but they discontinued those.
Facebook handles all of the purchases of Farm Cash. You will need to see if Facebook accepts your Google card. You will need to go to your Facebook settings and then click on Facebook Pay in the left column. There you can set up your payment method.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2020, 08:09 AM

Aug 13, 2020. When I logged on to the game the daily lottery only gave me 1 thousand coins. Kinda cheap, The usual amount of coins has been in excess of 100 thousand for each daily log on. Why so stingy today?
Old Sep 06 2020, 05:45 PM

Exclamation Shockwave going away

I do not understand why anyone would spend their hard-earned real money to buy FC when the future of FT is uncertain. We are told not to worry, the developers will deal with it.

Fine, they'll get MY real money AFTER I see it HANDLED!!! They have THREE months until Shockwave is GONE, what are they waiting for, Dec 31st?
Old Sep 06 2020, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I do not understand why anyone would spend their hard-earned real money to buy FC when the future of FT is uncertain. We are told not to worry, the developers will deal with it.

Fine, they'll get MY real money AFTER I see it HANDLED!!! They have THREE months until Shockwave is GONE, what are they waiting for, Dec 31st?
Hi John,
Porting a program from one language to another is not something that can be done over night. You can't just click a button and it be done. Would you want them to release the new version without testing all the aspects of the program to try to make sure it is working correctly?

This is the latest we have from the developers:

We are still working on the HTML5 version and will be doing beta testing soon. The effort required by this migration has been much more than anticipated, however, at this point we have high confidence that we will complete the full migration before the end of the year.***

I am sorry that you don't have confidence in their ability to deliver as they say, but personally I do and will continue to spend and play. If you do not want to spend your money right now that is ok, but the negative comments are not necessary.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2020, 09:33 PM

Default FC Sales

Really wish they would have sales on Farm Cash every once in a while. 25 for $4.99 is just too steep, especially compared with other games that I play.
Old Oct 02 2020, 11:52 AM

Default Farm Cash Sale

It would be great if they would. I'm on fixed income and I've spent way toooo much money on playing a game. I'm hooked so a sale would be nice. The occasional but rare added 25 levels is nice but not nearly often enough.
Old Oct 02 2020, 07:19 PM

Would also love to see farm cash offers/sales they would be amazing as an addictive farmer it would be great.
Old Oct 11 2020, 08:22 AM

Please consider changing FarmTown cash purchase increments to equal facebook gift cards (e.g. $25, $50, $75, $100). Facebook recently changed their credit card purchasing to require my home address; I will NOT provide this to FB therefore I will no longer be able to buy FT cash (and we both suffer for that).
Old Oct 11 2020, 09:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Please consider changing FarmTown cash purchase increments to equal facebook gift cards (e.g. $25, $50, $75, $100). Facebook recently changed their credit card purchasing to require my home address; I will NOT provide this to FB therefore I will no longer be able to buy FT cash (and we both suffer for that).
Hi james_a_thompson,
Facebook discontinued their gift cards, so no point in setting the amounts to the gift cards. Facebook wants your address to be able to verify the credit card is yours. I am sorry, but Facebook takes care of all transactions for cash and they set the requirements. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section.
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi james_a_thompson,
Facebook discontinued their gift cards, so no point in setting the amounts to the gift cards. Facebook wants your address to be able to verify the credit card is yours. I am sorry, but Facebook takes care of all transactions for cash and they set the requirements. There is nothing Farm Town can do about that.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section and not in the Feedback section.
It is also to assess sales tax. I live in Texas, no income tax here so sales taxes are important.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Oct 17 2020 at 10:51 AM. Reason: misspelled word