Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 07 2023, 06:35 AM

Default corrupted farm?

I layered (water and trees) one farm (after extending) the same as the rest of the farm. The layering on the new bit seems corrupted. Some bits appeared empty, others partially planted. I took some trees off then tried to fill in the gaps. This was partially successful. I then left it alone for a few days, extended it again. Now the corruption is on the new area as well when I tried putting water on it. I obviously can't delete the empty plots, so what else can I do. I've cleared the browsers cache, reloaded the game a few times, but I still cannot put water on a lot of the new plots. Farm in question is nr 27.
Old Jan 07 2023, 06:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigs View Post
I layered (water and trees) one farm (after extending) the same as the rest of the farm. The layering on the new bit seems corrupted. Some bits appeared empty, others partially planted. I took some trees off then tried to fill in the gaps. This was partially successful. I then left it alone for a few days, extended it again. Now the corruption is on the new area as well when I tried putting water on it. I obviously can't delete the empty plots, so what else can I do. I've cleared the browsers cache, reloaded the game a few times, but I still cannot put water on a lot of the new plots. Farm in question is nr 27.
Hi Twigs,

It's likely to be the layering that has caused all the problems. This is why it's not recommended. Putting far too much on a farm will cause things to go missing and can also cause issues with plots not being able to be deleted. That's the risk farmers take if they choose to do this.

As you have run into issues you certainly should not try to place any more on that farm and should consider not doing the same thing to other farms or you may get issues with those as well. Those issues may not be visible at first until a later time, perhaps when the farm is altered or more items are placed.

It will be up to you what you want to do with that farm and what to keep or take off of it to tidy it up.

If you would like us to take a look at that farm, we will need your user id which you can find beneath the game screen and the yellow box under it. Look for the text that says "Your Facebook USER ID number is: ....... " and the number after that is what we need.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 10 2023, 11:43 AM

Default Coxinha

I am trying to fill my facility (Taste of Brazil) with Coxinha. It says I do not have the ingredients, but I checked my ingredients list and I have plenty of everything needed. I need it to complete a quest. HELP!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 10 2023 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Jan 10 2023, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I am trying to fill my facility (Taste of Brazil) with Coxinha. It says I do not have the ingredients, but I checked my ingredients list and I have plenty of everything needed. I need it to complete a quest. HELP!
Hi Joyinlife,
First thing is the ingredients you are looking at are the ingredients to fill the restaurant and not the Taste of Brazil. What you need for the Taste of is the completed products from the restaurant. You need 10 of the Coxinha, but you only have 2 in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2023, 04:27 AM

So i dont know if this belongs here but! We have a missing facilities.. I was trying to do the new neighborhood chain contest, it asks me to work in (Septic Services) i dont have all facilities, so i go to get that one and its not on the page theres (Septic supplies factory) only! am i the only one with out it?
Old Jan 12 2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueplove View Post
So i dont know if this belongs here but! We have a missing facilities.. I was trying to do the new neighborhood chain contest, it asks me to work in (Septic Services) i dont have all facilities, so i go to get that one and its not on the page theres (Septic supplies factory) only! am i the only one with out it?

Hi sueplove

When you open the Store and then click en Facilities option, see if the service appears under FarmTown Septic Services.

If not, then please provide your user id number. You find it by scrolling down the game page. It says Your Facebook User Id number is:XXXXXXXX
Old Jan 12 2023, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi sueplove

When you open the Store and then click en Facilities option, see if the service appears under FarmTown Septic Services.

If not, then please provide your user id number. You find it by scrolling down the game page. It says Your Facebook User Id number is:XXXXXXXX
Wow didnt notice the FARMTOWN~~~ Thanks Marymarcel!
Old Jan 12 2023, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueplove View Post
Wow didnt notice the FARMTOWN~~~ Thanks Marymarcel!
You are welcome sueplove
Old Jan 13 2023, 09:20 AM

Default stored bait

Can someone help me?

When I store bait from my facilities, only part of the bait is showing on the fishing farms. If I store 10,120, only 4000 show as stored to the fishing farms.
Old Jan 13 2023, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Jim View Post
Can someone help me?

When I store bait from my facilities, only part of the bait is showing on the fishing farms. If I store 10,120, only 4000 show as stored to the fishing farms.
Hi Gentleman Jim,
We do not have data on individual items when stored but I doubt that it would store only part of the bait. As you have almost 1.5 million big lakes I am sure that bait is getting used up quickly when you fish.
The only way you would know if there is bait missing is to store from each would be to check the amount you have before storing, then store only the bait from an individual fish farming plant, then check the amount you have after storing that, then restart your farms and see if the amount goes up as some from bonuses may not update imediately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing