Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 01 2022, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i have noticed in the past that some of the crops i planted never showed up after i stacked the fields......... this happened when i try to go all the way to the edge....... i never thought too much about it but i moved my semi trailer truck and my turbo semi trailer truck to that general location and now they have disappeared........i think there is some issue i might have that i am unaware of?? any ideas on this?
Hi jcloud5078,

As has been mentioned to you previously we are not permitted to help with any layering or stacking or allow others to post instructions on the forum as those can cause problems like the issue you are having now with missing items.

For your missing Turbo Electric Semi Truck you will need to contact the support team. To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 27 2022, 03:46 PM

Hi
I am missing animals and animal sheds. These are the farms I have no animal buildings: 3,4,8,9,11,13,14. 19-24,29-44. I did the meme cache. Thank you for looking into this for me. Donna.
Old Aug 27 2022, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Hi
I am missing animals and animal sheds. These are the farms I have no animal buildings: 3,4,8,9,11,13,14. 19-24,29-44. I did the meme cache. Thank you for looking into this for me. Donna.
Hi donna.r

I had a look at your data and the only animal shed I was able to see is a Pigsty on your farm 4.

All the other farms you are mentioning do not have any animals buildings and data is showing the same.

If you are sure that you had animal buildings in all those farms, then please contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 27 2022, 05:36 PM

Thanks, Mary. Yes, I had animal sheds on all but farm 36. I will contact Support. Happy farming. Have a great night.
Donna
Old Aug 27 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Thanks, Mary. Yes, I had animal sheds on all but farm 36. I will contact Support. Happy farming. Have a great night.
Donna
You are welcome Donna and happy farming to you too
Old Aug 29 2022, 08:45 PM

Default missing client

On 5/5/22 I bought Taste of Ukraine - now it shows I don't own it???
Old Aug 29 2022, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
On 5/5/22 I bought Taste of Ukraine - now it shows I don't own it???
Hi dcsully

Please contact Support team about your Taste of Ukraine. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 29 2022, 09:00 PM

Thank you!
Old Sep 11 2022, 03:12 PM

Angry Farm cash facilities are missing

I have noticed that I'm missing several of my farm cash facilities on my farms. I have reloaded the game and cleared my cache but they still are not there. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Old Sep 11 2022, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrad View Post
I have noticed that I'm missing several of my farm cash facilities on my farms. I have reloaded the game and cleared my cache but they still are not there. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Hi Chrisrad,
I moved your post to the thrad about missing items.
I have checked your account data and do not see any missing farm cash facilities.

Please give us a list of what you think is missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing