Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2021, 02:04 PM

Default error opening FT

hi

since the last update when levels were added, i keep getting this error 90% of times i try to log in. (attached screenshot)

i have to clear memcache every time i try to log in to FT in order to be allowed in.

after an exit and a re-entry 30 odd minutes later, the same happens and memcache needs to be cleared again.

farm ID 1381993178
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT errors.jpg (82.4 KB, 5 views)
Old Jul 05 2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi

since the last update when levels were added, i keep getting this error 90% of times i try to log in. (attached screenshot)

i have to clear memcache every time i try to log in to FT in order to be allowed in.

after an exit and a re-entry 30 odd minutes later, the same happens and memcache needs to be cleared again.

farm ID 1381993178
Hi demetri

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread as you are having problems to load the game.

Please be sure the browser you are using is up to date. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After any update it is better to restart your computer.

Clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Jul 05 2021, 08:14 PM

Here's what just started on mine - chrome browser, cleaned cache:
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Old Jul 05 2021, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniebissell View Post
Here's what just started on mine - chrome browser, cleaned cache:
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Conniebissell,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
This usually happens when an error is encountered and your browser thinks Web GL is disabled.

First thing to do is to close your browser and then reopen it. You can also restart your computer.

If the previous things dont fix the problem, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please click in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also be sure that your Chrome browser is up to date. I got a new update for Chrome yesterday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2021, 04:50 AM

Default Reporting unable to open new version

everything working ok, web gl2 correct, just won't load past 60
Old Jul 06 2021, 06:04 AM

Default Reporting unable to open new version

I am seriously considering giving Farmtown up. I have spent a lot of money on this site. When I cannot get on, or can get on but cannot do anything with it, like today, when it will not let me go to any other of my farms. I've cleared my browser, checked wed gl2, tried using the toggle, which only lets me get to 72, I just want to give up. Your help does not help. I need to get on and harvest crops, but really now, I couldn't care less.
Old Jul 06 2021, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
everything working ok, web gl2 correct, just won't load past 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
I am seriously considering giving Farmtown up. I have spent a lot of money on this site. When I cannot get on, or can get on but cannot do anything with it, like today, when it will not let me go to any other of my farms. I've cleared my browser, checked wed gl2, tried using the toggle, which only lets me get to 72, I just want to give up. Your help does not help. I need to get on and harvest crops, but really now, I couldn't care less.
Hi HILARIOUS,

Without you supplying information about the computer you are using we can not help very much as we don't know if you should be having problems like you are. If your computer has the technical specifications listed in the 1st post on page 1 this should not be happening.
  • What were you doing in the game prior to this happening?
  • Describe what was on the farm you were last on and what was there.
  • If it was one of your own farms, which one was it?

Please try loading one of your smaller farms and see if that will load for you:
  1. Close your browser for a few minutes, then reopen it.
  2. Close the game if your browser is set to automatically load it when you open the browser.
  3. Then click on this link so that it takes you to one of your smaller farms:
    https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...851&farm_ix=35

If that farm loads for you, remove all the check marks for showing everything in your game preferences and only show the item that you are need to work on at that time. For example if it's crops and trees only show crops, hide the trees, then when the crops are done, hide the crops and only show the trees and see if you can work farms like that fine without getting another problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 07 2021, 03:51 AM

i have a problem with the game my avatar is running all around when some ose is on my farm could u pleas fisx it
Old Jul 07 2021, 05:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisvolky View Post
i have a problem with the game my avatar is running all around when some ose is on my farm could u pleas fisx it
Hi luisvolky,

I'm sorry but what is "ose"?

Are you saying that when you are on your farm and not using your mouse that your avatar just wanders around by itself and you've not clicked anywhere on the farm to make it move?

Do you have a mouse that uses a battery or a rechargeable mouse? If you do please try changing the batteries/recharging it or swap it for another one if you have one and see if that solves the problem. If it's a programable mouse, you might want to reset it back to default and see if it corrects as it's sounding like there's a problem with your mouse.

If that doesn't help please provide the exact steps that reproduces your issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 07 2021, 09:01 PM

100001369549899 Get Page unresponsive all the time, slow to load
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl