Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2021, 07:22 PM

Thanks, Taz. You folks do a wonderful job.
Old Mar 08 2021, 10:35 PM

When may we see the full game restored?
Old Mar 08 2021, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
When may we see the full game restored?
Hi Jan Edwards,
The developers are working hard on the rest of the game. Twelve years of a complex game can not be moved to another programming language over night. When it will all be completed they don't tell us in advance of what they are working on or when it will be released. Each part has to be reprogrammed and thet tested, before it can be released.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2021, 11:29 PM

Got this message just a little while ago. Says it is from l1.slashkey.com ...
"Your browser does not support WebGL." I find this strange since I have bee playing FT on WebGL for the ever since we transferred over to it.
Old Mar 08 2021, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
Got this message just a little while ago. Says it is from l1.slashkey.com ...
"Your browser does not support WebGL." I find this strange since I have bee playing FT on WebGL for the ever since we transferred over to it.
Hi Christophercilley,
That is just the way that the game currently tells you that it encountered an error. Unfortunately we don't have any pop up errorm messages to tell us what happened.

You should be able to clear that by closing your browser and then reopening it and your farms. If that doesn't clear it then you will need to clear your browser cache, then close the browser and reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2021, 06:00 AM

Default Please make it where

Can you please make it where we can copy and paste in the message box. It gets tiring typing the same thing over and over again on everyone's posts we work.
Old Mar 09 2021, 06:41 AM

User number 1425792435 Any progress on fixing my fishing problem? No fishing for weeks now. Please help me. Also had two flags on farm 1 which did not return. Had American and Netherlands.
Old Mar 09 2021, 08:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennymeinesbellemei View Post
User number 1425792435 Any progress on fixing my fishing problem? No fishing for weeks now. Please help me. Also had two flags on farm 1 which did not return. Had American and Netherlands.
Hi Rennymeinesbellemei,

All your posts about both of these issues have been replied to. Please take some time to learn how to find your posts and the replies to them, the replies are usually underneath your post or on the following page. Here's the link to the instructions to help you with that: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Your waters on Farm 20 at the time of this post show ready to fish. Mouse over the waters and you should see the name of the water, how many fish are in it and how much bait you have for that type of water. Once you have fished them, the information changes to show a time you have to wait until they can be fished again, for example "Grown in 19 hours"

If that is not what is happening and they are constantly showing the Grown in time to you when they have not been fished, then please check that the date and time are showing correct on your computer. If any part of that is incorrect that can cause problems with timings on the farm.

Flags have not been added back to the game yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 09 2021, 10:16 AM

When will we be able to go to the Real Estate Office and the Marketplace?

Mom, Marlene Wyld
Old Mar 09 2021, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
When will we be able to go to the Real Estate Office and the Marketplace?

Mom, Marlene Wyld
Hi Marlene,
Only the developers know when additional functions will be added back into the game. They do not tell us in advance when they are ready to release any of the functions. Only thing you can do is watch the first post of this thread for any updates.
Closed Thread