Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2020, 07:22 PM

Default Greater Speed in supplying holiday items

Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.
Old Jun 02 2020, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13MaryMack View Post
Sorry to complain about this again. I've been playing this game for over five years and I've noticed that holidays are completely ignored (like Memorial Day, no Father's Day yet.) I'd like to see more FULL SIZED HOMES created too.

Has this game just become all about ships and boat business? In the past 6 months, two of my close friends have discontinued their farm game, another one just this week.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO LONG-TERM PLAYERS THAT SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS GAME. Thank you.
I have moved your post to the General Feedback from the Help & Support section as you are not asking about a question or problem that we can help you with.
If you wish you can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section concerning this where we organize those by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2020, 10:07 PM

Default Rename the game

I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...
Old Jun 11 2020, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmerette GiGi View Post
I remember when this game was fun. Neighbors joined together in real time, working together, chatting while doing so. Yes, I love the super neighbor option which is something we asked for in the beginning.

Now, the game no longer is a "farm" game. The taste of this, the taste of that. Now, a cabaret? Really?

All of that to say this ... Perhaps rename the game. A while back, while joking yet not joking, I told a friend it should be named ... "The Taste Of."

Now...
I have moved your post to the General Feedback section as this is not a suggestion for improvng the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2020, 02:26 PM

Eh, the game has always been FarmTOWN, so there's a place for the cabaret, even if I don't like it much and would rather the devs had taken up one of my suggestions for new facs....
Old Jun 12 2020, 11:19 PM

There is nothing that says you have to buy the cabaret.Or the "Taste Of"facilities or anything else you don't consider "Farm"
Old Jun 16 2020, 01:38 PM

Default Semi-truck output

Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.
Old Jun 16 2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
Only a suggestion please increase the output of the semi-trucks. I have 12 trucks and still can not get enough product for some of my factories. I.e. Yeast among others.
Hi grandm

Please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jun 27 2020, 05:26 PM

Default forgot your password?

My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 27 2020, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
My laptop is broken (start violins) so I had to log in to the forum from a new device. I couldn’t remember the login details. The authentication process is an arduous process. I must have tried twenty times before it was finally verified. Please make this process less painful.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I am sorry but this can not be changed. The forums program is one purchased from another company, not one created by Slashkey, and we have no way to change it.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity