Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 03 2020, 08:34 PM

Exclamation farm cash

I tried twice to purchase Farm Cash today but never got the cash and so far I haven't been charged
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:36 PM

From the Facebook Pay page:
$21.09
Today at 8:22 PM
Completed
Farm Town
Facebook Games
Item
120 Farm Cash
$21.09 sadly I am not seeing the 120 farm town cash. Please kindly advise. Lucy Poland lucypoand27@gmail.com

Thank you!
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackAnnie View Post
I tried twice to purchase Farm Cash today but never got the cash and so far I haven't been charged
Hi OutbackAnnie,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Farm Cash problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.

We have already sent this to the developers to check on and find the problem. Please be patient until we hear back from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy poland View Post
From the Facebook Pay page:
$21.09
Today at 8:22 PM
Completed
Farm Town
Facebook Games
Item
120 Farm Cash
$21.09 sadly I am not seeing the 120 farm town cash. Please kindly advise. Lucy Poland lucypoand27@gmail.com

Thank you!
Hi lucy poland,
We have already sent this to the developers to check on and find the problem. Please be patient until we hear back from them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:43 PM

I bought FC two times, but I didn't FC!!!
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molaquilts View Post
I bought FC two times, but I didn't FC!!!
Hi Molaquilts,
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:50 PM

Default FC

Same tried twice no money loaded but checked account and it doesn't show anything taken there either, It shows both amounts on the Facebook page just not transferred to Slashkey/Farmtown, so now I have have two payments taken from my checking account for today.

Last edited by redjade27; Sep 03 2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old Sep 03 2020, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The developers can not duplicate this and neither have the moderators. Unfortunately that means you will have to contact Facebook support about this. Go to your Facebook Settings and then click on Facebook Pay in the left column, click the payment receipt in Facebook Payfor the purchases you have made today, and then click 'Get Support' and follow the instructions.
Old Sep 03 2020, 09:09 PM

I bought 250 Farm Cash through Face Book and the Farm Cash has not been received in my Farm Town FC account. I got a receipt from Face Book to my email, the debit to my credit card has already been received by the credit card company and is showing in my on line statement. I also downloaded the receipt from the Face Book history page on purchases. Can you please help me to get my Farm Cash so I can continue to purchase
FC facilities. I currently show 22 FC but I should have 272 FC including the 250 purchased today.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...993&farm_ix=17
Old Sep 03 2020, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Unable to buy Farm Cash

I tried 3 times to buy farm cash using my PayPal. It does not credit me with the Farm Cash.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc