Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2011, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
The newer belt system is working for me. I like being able to add the harvests that I need - wheat, tomatoes, onions, etc. It really helps! Thanks for changing it to every 12 hours!!

I am resolved to only checking the postings each morning. Then I can go back a day and take whatever I chose to take because

[1] I know I am past the 3 and the 12 hour.... maybe even the 24 hour

[2] I can choose from a wider selection of goodies, and help the neighbors I favor

[3] I can spend the rest of day looking for new farms, new levels etc.\

Old Jun 09 2011, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
I would like to thank the devs for the creation of the belt/dan system. I was pretty much ignoring it and occasionally benefitting from it, and I don't care if I understand all the details of it. Seems to work pretty good for me.

But even more, I just *love* watching folks around here getting their shorts all in a knot over basically no big deal. Best sideshow in town!!! I mean, you can just ignore it - don't request it, hide the requests from others if you want. Good Lord, when did this become life and death?! You folks crack me up!!!!
I agree!!! LOL
Old Jun 09 2011, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I'm sure this suggestion will not be popular with everyone, but there is a way to simplify things. Keep the belts, but do away with offering bonuses to your neighbors. When you hit a new belt, whether it be yellow or 6th dan, you should automatically get a one time bonus for the achievement (calculated the same way it is today). Keep the ongoing bonuses that each level already gives you (i.e. x% chance of additional crates when you harvest). That's it. End of story.
I'd be happy with that! The current way most of the time I get nothing, as all my friends have accidentally used up their allowance on other things.
Old Jun 09 2011, 12:32 PM

When I click on something it says "added to your storage" not to your gift box for the belts.
What does go to the gift box is when you click on a request for a product from someone.
Old Jun 09 2011, 12:34 PM

so, let me understand this better. I clicked on a dan bonus of a neighbor, and was told I had already gotten up to my one million, the last one I clicked on was yesterday, guess what I want to know is what is included the million? facility turnover, things sold at the market or when neighbors click on your bonus? 3 people clicked on my post, today. I now have to wait 12 hrs to receive anything else, is this the way it works. so far I like the 12 hr time, I'm selective in what I post as not to fill up my neighbors walls.
Old Jun 09 2011, 01:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I've had a quick look throughout the forum and can't seem to find a list of sorts that clearly shows how many harvests it takes to reach each belt. Is it the same for each item?
Also, if I hire someone to harvest do both our belt levels rise? If I work my own farm does it rise? It's as clear as mud for me and I love to have things clearly in black and white. Can someone please help me understand this better?
We're awaiting a list
Old Jun 09 2011, 01:04 PM
Account Not Linked

I do not care for the maddening popups. I would appreciate a way to turn the belts OFF. Thanks.
Old Jun 09 2011, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
I've had a quick look throughout the forum and can't seem to find a list of sorts that clearly shows how many harvests it takes to reach each belt. Is it the same for each item?
Also, if I hire someone to harvest do both our belt levels rise? If I work my own farm does it rise? It's as clear as mud for me and I love to have things clearly in black and white. Can someone please help me understand this better?
No it isn't the same for each item. So far no one has come up with a chart of the amount required for each item or a formula to figure it out.
If you hire someone to harvest only your belts go up. The worker just gets what they normally get. If you do your own work then yes your belts go up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2011, 01:37 PM

Like the belts & dan awards, makes the game more interesting & farmer friendly. Also the client facilities were a great addition now that the refer feature is working. Would like to be able to have more than one of the same type of facility on a farm. Ready for more Farms. Great Game!!!!!
Old Jun 09 2011, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I had 3 people click on my Dan 3 belt for onions in the last 10 minutes. It has been around 16 hours since I collect any bonuses by either people clicking on mine or me clicking on theirs. Now a dan level 3 bonus should give me 2,472 onions. Each person was able to send me 740 onions. What is up with that? I know I am not at my 1,000,000 limit because I just accepted 2,412 pine logs from someone.
Jas, I don't see anywhere that it says how much you will get for each bonus except on the publish screen when you post it. Maybe the level of bonus does not go any higher than the black belt level. I just sent out a 4th Dan and I also am getting only 740 onions as per the post. How are you calculating for the 2,472?
For the Brown belt in pine logs I just got 3060 logs. Was yours a black belt and did the amount go down instead of up?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread