Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 23 2011, 05:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Number of cash items v.s. number of levels

I believe we are rewarded with 1 Farm Cash for each level we achieve. At present that represents 210 levels. Thus it makes little sense to create 39 facilities at a total cost of $1181 Farm Cash. Cannot possibly earn that much! Hence that is why on an earlier post I questions why so many facilities required Farm Cash v.s. regular cash which is easier to earn
Old May 23 2011, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary M. Farral View Post
I believe we are rewarded with 1 Farm Cash for each level we achieve. At present that represents 210 levels. Thus it makes little sense to create 39 facilities at a total cost of $1181 Farm Cash. Cannot possibly earn that much! Hence that is why on an earlier post I questions why so many facilities required Farm Cash v.s. regular cash which is easier to earn
Because the purpose is to get you to buy farm cash, so the developers can pay their bills too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 25 2011, 05:18 AM

i am not sure if I posting this in the right spot. i watched 2 videos and it still showing pending i watch them on may 12 and 14 not sure what can be done about it said the av time is recive them is 15 min. any suggest would be appreicate and sorry if posted in the wrong place
Old May 25 2011, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am not sure if I posting this in the right spot. i watched 2 videos and it still showing pending i watch them on may 12 and 14 not sure what can be done about it said the av time is recive them is 15 min. any suggest would be appreicate and sorry if posted in the wrong place
it can depend maybe you didnt qualify for the video i know there was 1 that i watched and i didnt qualify and each offer can only be used once even if ft offers it more then once.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 28 2011, 11:11 PM

Default Farm Cash

There seem to be many good ideas here, but one thing I have a problem with is the SuperRewards that issue FC for completing an offer, or buying it outright.
#1: I can't begin to tell you how many offers I have completed but never been compensated for. SR doesn't care, they don't even bother responding to inquiries.
#2: When you buy their credits, it looks like you're getting a fair amount...until you find out that TWO THOUSAND of their credits equals ONLY SIX FC!!! I am not impressed!
Old May 29 2011, 02:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabgrassplantation View Post
There seem to be many good ideas here, but one thing I have a problem with is the SuperRewards that issue FC for completing an offer, or buying it outright.
#1: I can't begin to tell you how many offers I have completed but never been compensated for. SR doesn't care, they don't even bother responding to inquiries.
#2: When you buy their credits, it looks like you're getting a fair amount...until you find out that TWO THOUSAND of their credits equals ONLY SIX FC!!! I am not impressed!
Does the cost of their credits equal out to the amount you would spend if you bought FC through them? In other words if you purchase $5.00 worth of their credits is that enough to get 25 FC? If not then I would find a different way to purchase FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2011, 03:40 PM

I didn't think there was another way??? And I'm not sure, I'll have to check it out, all I know is $5 gets 4770 in SuperRewards credits, and 6 Farm Cash cost 2000 SR credits, so no, it's not even close. Rip off!!
Old May 29 2011, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabgrassplantation View Post
I didn't think there was another way??? And I'm not sure, I'll have to check it out, all I know is $5 gets 4770 in SuperRewards credits, and 6 Farm Cash cost 2000 SR credits, so no, it's not even close. Rip off!!
You can order directly from the first page you see when you click on Earn Cash and Coins. Either you order at the very top through Paypal directly to A company other than Super Rewards that Slashkey uses for that. Or you can order through Super Rewards on that page from Paypal, regular credit cards, through mobile phone and other methods. If you use the top section for Paypal, you get the most FC of all the offers because it is not going through SR. This is the Green bordered area above SR's ways.
Old Jun 01 2011, 11:45 PM

Default Current highest level and farm cash rewards

Why can you not establish higher levels as we go instead of every two or three months?? Once we are on the top level, we can't get the farm cash as we go but have to wait until you decide to make more levels. That makes no sense so maybe you can explain it to me! Preestablish all levels so we can get farm cash after so many xps have been earned as in the lower levels!!
Old Jun 02 2011, 01:07 AM

new levels don't just come with experience point targets and names for each level, but items in the store, sometimes new seeds, facilities and other things. These things have to be designed and coded, all of which takes time I imagine. The game is still developing, it's not a finished product and it looks like they are going to be adding to it for a while to come. I'm sure all the devs are working as hard as they can to get the stuff done but it still takes a bit of time so we just have to wait for it to be ready