Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 24 2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessel View Post
I posted this on another thread, but I think this would be a good idea and wanted to share it with others. It seems lately there are more and more players who bail out of a job before it is done, leaving crops and or plowing not finished. Some just leave a few squares, other players leave a LOT. Some bail out before they even start if they dont like what you have to pick.

I think it would be great to add a pop up item to rate the employee after the employee leaves. Having a numerical rating beside the players ID would be good for players who go to the marketplace to hire someone. This way you would know what your getting, and when hiring a lower rated hire, you could hire an extra worker to make sure the job is done correctly. Also, this would discourage those players who tend to accept a job and then bail out early.

Some peeps post that they want to work alone. I dont mind hiring someone who does good work and wait for them to finish. All to often these days though players bail out on you.
I have that problem alot too, people "bailing out" on me and leaving my farm half harvested or half plowed. Some of those people are probably lazy or not interested in harvesting a low paying crop but some have reason for leaving in a hurry. I had an emergency Thursday while harvesting for someone. I had to drop everything and take my husband to the hospital because he fell and broke his hand. That's why I don't think a rating system is a good idea because someone might have a legitimate reason for walking off the job.